Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Top Gear

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2013, 12:04 AM
97cherryblazer will become famous soon enough97cherryblazer will become famous soon enough
Default Top Gear

So looks like they are going to test a second gen blazer in the new episode of the American top gear. And they are letting the stupid idiot of the bunch drive it!! It has no hope

Old 03-20-2013, 12:51 AM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

hmm when are they showing this ?

Old 03-20-2013, 06:23 AM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

yeah...would like to watch that.

New Episodes
Tuesdays at 9/8c...on history.
looks like i will have to check in on them for this.

Old 03-20-2013, 09:20 AM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

I have it set to record all episodes on my DVR

Since we are on the topic of Blazers on tv shows did anyone see the episode of trucks with the 2nd gen SAS blazer? It was actually a nice rig as far as the SAS was concerned except they are dumb and kept calling a 94 (IIRC) when it was clearly a second gen lol!

Old 03-20-2013, 01:00 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

to bad I dont have TV or DVR =(

Old 03-20-2013, 01:11 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

Wait what you don't have TV????

Old 03-20-2013, 01:24 PM
BF Guru

nope NO tv lol

I normally stream every thing from my computer

Old 03-20-2013, 01:50 PM
97cherryblazer will become famous soon enough97cherryblazer will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by rexmburns
I have it set to record all episodes on my DVR

Since we are on the topic of Blazers on tv shows did anyone see the episode of trucks with the 2nd gen SAS blazer? It was actually a nice rig as far as the SAS was concerned except they are dumb and kept calling a 94 (IIRC) when it was clearly a second gen lol!
Ill have to go find that episode! I did see the v8 blazer project but i think that might have been on Horsepower t.v.

Old 03-20-2013, 01:54 PM
BF Veteran
El_Beautor will become famous soon enoughEl_Beautor will become famous soon enough

I'm in the same boat as Gio. I have no cable or sattelite, so almost all the TV stuff I get is online. I always end up seeing things after the fact. Being in Canada makes it harder too, since I have to use a proxy server to access some of the US programming.

Old 03-20-2013, 10:23 PM
Twip will become famous soon enough

just incase you guys dont know, there is a BBC Top Gear. and IMHO, its WAAAAY better. most of things that the American version does is just old stuff that the Brits have already done years ago. when the American version came out, it was soooooooo bad. but it is getting better and i have found myself watching more of it. i just cant stand Tanner. i think hes a little big headed because he thinks that he's a racer. just my .02

Quick Reply: Top Gear