Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Truck Dreams

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2010, 09:17 AM
Psychropod is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Truck Dreams

This is so funny that I just had to share this.

Last night I dreamt that a guy tried to carjack my Silverado. He pointed a gun in my face, and I was so mad that he wanted to take this truck that I dumped all this money into, that I grabbed the gun, beat him up, and restrained him until the cops got there.

Then the scene changed, and I was driving this medium blue, early-80s K5 with a lift and BFGs (nope, never seen this truck before, but it was beautiful). Then my wife was driving it and I was riding in the back seat, because there was something I had to do, which I don't remember. I think I was changing my clothes or something.

My wife is taking corners really fast in this truck, so I'm begging her to chill before the truck flips over, but she's laughing like a maniac until we're driving straight again. That's all I remember about that one. I think it's funny because in real life my wife is a really slow and careful driver. Not to mention, she's currently pregnant and would never take such a crazy risk.

You know what? I now have this strange urge to search online for K5s. Okay, getting coffee instead...

Old 05-07-2010, 09:22 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

LMAO... a while back I had a dream I jumped my Blazer off a dock and it miraculously morphed into a boat with a 4.3 Mercruiser (hmm...) lmao... Transformers "transforming" sound effects included.

Old 05-07-2010, 09:46 AM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

haha I have dreams like that all the time

Old 05-07-2010, 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by Benedict1337
haha I have dreams like that all the time
Good, then I'm not crazy!

Old 05-07-2010, 10:31 AM
Beginning Member
deck101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Some of my worst nightmares involve dreaming about wrecking my truck. Most of them include me beating the crap out of the person who is dumb enough to hit my truck!

Old 05-07-2010, 04:58 PM
84BlazerS10 is on a distinguished road

mine have all been about having a big block in my blazer and racing all the little ricer boys at my school that think they are cool and then laughing in their face because they got beat by a suv.

Old 05-07-2010, 06:12 PM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

I thought I might just be obsessive or a little crazy.

I had a dream that I got sideswiped by a chick in a yellow G6 and was chasing her down to get plate number and information. Another time I had a dream that my Blazer was blue and not black. I woke up and couldn't remember what I was dreaming about until I looked at my truck and was relieved it was black.

Yeah, having a blue Blazer wouldn't be the worst thing. Apparently it would disturb me though.

Old 05-07-2010, 11:13 PM
Joemakerman is on a distinguished road

I learned to drive on my blazer, and my mom always worry's about it tipping since it's an SUV (she's really protective, and worry's a lot), and all this stuff. I had inherited it from my grandfather when he passed away, and at first they were planning to sell it (so glad they didn't). Well I had a dream once where she was driving it, and I was in the passenger seat, and it took place when I was learning to drive. And she was lecturing me about driving carefully and slowly and all that, and then she was like "I think I might sell this blazer though, I don't think it's safe enough for you. I've already flipped it about 6 times so far." Or something like that.

-Joe

Old 05-14-2010, 10:23 AM

That reminds me of my grandfather's '73 C-10 pickup. My uncle inherited it when my granddad died, and it STILL RUNS. If he gave it to me, I would totally drive down to SC, tow it back home, and completely restore it. The floor's rusted out and it needs a paint job, but the drivetrain has been very well taken care of. I would reupholster the inside, paint it Ravens purple, add some chrome rims, and slam it to the ground. LOL