Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

U & Your Ride

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2009, 08:46 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

The links worked fine for me, but if you add the img tags it should post them right on the forum...saves the trouble of having to click the links.

Old 05-25-2009, 12:44 PM
mikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud of

^^thats what i did, when i look at my post i see 3 giant pics of my blazer...

Old 05-25-2009, 01:05 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mikeinwi
^^thats what i did, when i look at my post i see 3 giant pics of my blazer...
Thats odd...normally photobucket will resize the pics automatically. Did you try copying the IMG tag one right out of the photobucket list of links? I think it's the bottom one when you roll over a pic...

Old 05-25-2009, 01:33 PM
mikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud of

the pics of my blazer are coming from my album over on .net

Old 05-25-2009, 01:47 PM
BF Veteran

the pics of my blazer are coming from my album over on .net

ohhh, ok lol. That makes more sense. Why not just upload them to photobucket right quick and post them?

Old 05-25-2009, 01:51 PM

i already tried that but i got some error message from photobucket.

Old 05-25-2009, 01:54 PM
BF Veteran

i already tried that but i got some error message from photobucket.
I'm at a loss then...sorry.

Old 05-25-2009, 01:57 PM

ok PB finally started working so check my OP in a few and everything should be working

Old 05-25-2009, 02:26 PM
TheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond repute

Me and my bike and a little bit of the silverado and my turtle homie hargit.

Old 05-25-2009, 02:59 PM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=Sisk28;219812]This is kind of off topic lol, but out of curiosity kiwi..are there any other RHD Blazers around you? Do you see many driving around? Yours is the only one I've ever heard/seen of.

Not sure, but I believe (from a vehicle importer) that around 2000, maybe a bit more, were imported. The models ranged from 1998 to 2001.

Then the fuel crunch came & everyone panicked & stopped importing them - because of the Blazers bad gas milage. I've not seen any at the car yards since. They had to convert to LPG to shift the last lot!

As for if I see any, well, occasionally I do but not often. I know of 3 or 4 near me but hardly see them. Two of them I stopped & asked about their trucks & they don't know much other than the fact that they're heavy on gas, have problems.

I asked why buy a Blazer & answers were simple - wanted an SUV, liked the Blazer & bought it! Other than fit flash chrome wheels (on one of them) that's as far as their interest goes. Strange.

There have been a few who have registered on this site, asked a question or 2 & dissapeared. I've tried contacting them but get no reply.

Quick Reply: U & Your Ride