Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

The ultimate dirty "what would you do" situation.

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2012, 11:56 AM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about
Default The ultimate dirty "what would you do" situation.

So,ive not been on much lately. I ended my lease and moved in with a few room mates aka a engaged couple I met a few months ago since work is slow and rent was high at that other place. As of now there is no net. Im at my parents place right now checking up on things.

Pro's
rent INCLUDING utilities $200 a month for my share in a nice apartment complex.( friggin rights!)

the twist :

So he told me he's in a "fling" with the next door girl last week. His fiance is a clingy control freak. That girl is his fiances best friend who got us the deal on the low rent. So im the middle guy on both ends having to keep secrets etc. If i say anything,i loose where i stay and i have really nowhere to go right now.

This is a new one for me. Gawd my life is never boring.

Old 06-16-2012, 12:27 PM
Old Skool Soldier is on a distinguished road

Well, I'd say at this point, just do whats in your best interest. You've known these people for a few months. If they decide to let you in on their skeletons, then so be it...Alternativley, if you're an *******, you can surely make the best of the situation

Old 06-16-2012, 01:31 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

Id just keep my mouth shut, as well as try and get in on the slooty girl next door situation

Best not to get inbetween couples, no matter how it ends up, you will be the asshat to everyone. But everyone likes the guy who doesnt talk

Old 06-16-2012, 02:16 PM
50lb_cat will become famous soon enough

+1, ohsofly lol

Old 06-16-2012, 02:57 PM
Starting Member
Vahomboy is on a distinguished road

IMO, sooner or later he will get caught if he keeps it up. Fiance's best friend, man that dude loves to play with fire. Does Lorena Bobbitt come to mind? I'd keep my mouth shut and wait till the crap hits the fan. Play dumb and act as if you all know it was just her best friend being friendly and didn't see anything or suspect anything. Play your cards right and you might could end up hitting both chicks. You know, be the guy that has the shoulder for them to cry on.

Old 06-16-2012, 06:09 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

2x with Ohsofly

Old 06-16-2012, 07:30 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

Haha I'm going with all of the above!! Lorena scares the s### outta me I live literally ten miles from where she committed the most evil crime in the history of the world!!!

Old 06-17-2012, 12:22 AM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

2nd most evil, that guy deserved it... However yesterday some ******* shot all 4 bank truck drivers he worked with at the University, 3 dead, 1 barely alive... Then he drive the truck to 4 blocks from my house, took the cash and ran. Good thing is that he was caught today crossing into washington. Those peoe trusted him and he murdered them while doing their jobs... He better rot in hell. Shame is that he will prolly be some kinda god with his street cred when he hits prison floors...

Old 06-17-2012, 12:45 AM
Beginning Member
Striker911 is on a distinguished road

Move in just what you cant live without and get a storage for the rest of your stuff. If and when it hits the fan make sure you can get out fast if need be. So save as much as you can in the mean time. If they never find out then you can buy something good for yourself with the savings or whatever. Just be ready for it to hit the fan from day one.

Old 06-17-2012, 09:54 AM
duxtoyz is on a distinguished road

id keep my mouth shut and try to get in with the girl next door. she sounds like a good time. lol. ive been in this situation before, but on the other side. married, bangin wifes best friend. didnt last long, too sketchy. not worth it in my opinion. also, other circumstances, im not a douche.....it was 'allowed'. but if shes willing to bang her bf fiance, u may have a chance knowing the 'dirt'.

Quick Reply: The ultimate dirty "what would you do" situation.