Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Um, hello again

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2008, 04:57 PM
RCars2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Um, hello again

Hey again everyone.

I had to take a bit of a hiatus again from the forum. I've been crazy busy with school and work recently and needed to concentrate my energy toward those so i decided to step back from most of the places that i lurk on the internet.

But now i got some things in order so I plan on getting back on the forum some more. As far as new news, um, I almost got my front axle completely built, just got a few parts left to order, i found some 35's thanks to thegr81,Dale hit 148,000miles two days ago, i got a nice promotion at work, and im buying a new truck tomorrow.

Now before anyone goes, "wait, what about Dale?" and "Is he for sale and how much?"relax, I'm keeping him. Hes going to be a secondary vehicle/trail truck. This is what i always had planned for him so having a new daily driver will help me meet that goal.

The new truck is actually used but its new to me. Its a 2002 Silverado LT Z71. Its red with black fender flares and has grey leather interior. Its only got 99k miles on it and the guy wants just 11,700 for it. The truck is immaculate as this guy babies everything he owns (my dad and I used to work for the company that serviced his houseboat and that thing was spotless). When i pick it up tomorrow i will take some pictures to show you all.

At any rate though, im back and i hope to be able to dedicate more time here as I've been wanting to for some time.

Old 04-29-2008, 05:28 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future
Default RE: Um, hello again

Welcome Back!

Got any current pics of your truck?

Old 04-29-2008, 06:15 PM
RCars2 is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: otnietdehoooo

Welcome Back!

Got any current pics of your truck?
I dont at the moment. I can take some tomorrow. One thing that has changed since i last posted here is that i took the tire carrier off the back. My buddy with a jeep has rammed into me several times (just cuz he thinks its funny)causing the rear gate to dent around the striker plate and it weakened the mounts on the side, causing one to tear right through the sheetmetal, washer and all. So the carrier is off and im repairing the holes. Eventually im going to make a new bumper with my dad that has a swing away carrier on it that will be stronger.

By the way, If anyone is looking for a spare tire carrier, mine is available for sale. I'll make the appropriate post in the for sale section once i get pictures. Any requests prior tomy postcan pm me before then. I'm asking $100+shipping but i will take reasonable offers.

Anyway enough schilling away from me. Thanks for the welcoming back, glad to see some people still remember i exist, LOL.

Old 04-29-2008, 06:30 PM
jimmyboy is an unknown quantity at this point

welcome back man.

jimmyboy

Old 04-29-2008, 07:24 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

ORIGINAL: RCars2
Anyway enough schilling away from me. Thanks for the welcoming back, glad to see some people still remember i exist, LOL.
A couple people have been asking about you lately, don't be a stranger when you get your new DD up and running!

Old 04-29-2008, 07:25 PM
BobTheBlazer will become famous soon enough

I was just wondering where you'd disappeared to!

And please show pics of the Jeep guy after you ran him over with your truck!!

Old 04-29-2008, 10:19 PM
94blueknight is on a distinguished road

ROB!!!!!!!!!!! dude u like disappeard on us!

dude rob i got the BOWA site up and running w/ a forum! it looks great! link is in my sig check it out and join up and i'll add u to the mod list like what was planned. we got a few new members since last.

Old 04-29-2008, 10:26 PM
blazin97 is on a distinguished road

welcome back

Old 04-29-2008, 10:36 PM
Starting Member
firemansc32 is an unknown quantity at this point

Noticed you hadn't been on in awhlie. Welcome back.
[align=left] [/align]

Old 04-30-2008, 01:57 PM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road

ROB!!!! Its about time you get back! I was wondering what happened to you. Congrats on the promo and everything, glad everything is going good for you man!

Quick Reply: Um, hello again