Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums

Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums (https://blazerforum.com/forum/)
-   The Lounge (https://blazerforum.com/forum/lounge-5/)
-   -   Um, hello again (https://blazerforum.com/forum/lounge-5/um-hello-again-20274/)

cliro 04-30-2008 02:05 PM

RE: Um, hello again

welcome back

FirehawkNS 04-30-2008 04:05 PM

You were gone.....er who are you?

:D

Welcome back!

thegr81 05-01-2008 01:54 AM

Welcome back Rob its about time LOL!! Anytime I can help you Rob let me know man, I enjoy working on Dale even if he is a pain LOL!! [sm=groupwave.gif][sm=happybounce.gif]

By the way my buddy is still putting a selection of rims together for your choosing, and he will let me know when he has everything together for you to look at, and yes they all will be in your price range like you requested, he said that wont be a problem at all!!

RCars2 05-01-2008 04:09 PM

You guys are all too kind. Makes me feel like im part of the "family" again :D

So where do i begin...

Jimmyboy - Thanks man

Tripleblack - Yeah, thegr81 said people wondered where i went. Thats another reason i came back. You guys missed me and missed you all. :)

Rachel - HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Believe me once Dale is done i will try and destroy his jeep. Its a piece anyway.

Blueknight - Very cool man. The site looks great (just registered a few minutes ago).Sorry i had to vanish like i did but you know how things go when you got priorties.

Fireman - Thanks

Brent - Yep still here and thanks. :)

Cliro - Thanks

Firehawk - LOL, i guess i deserve that. Thanks.

thegr81 - Sweet, keep me posted on the rims. Now that i got me a DD (and a very nice one at that, dude you gotta see this truck, i am still in shock athow nice this thing is)i will have more time and freedom to work on Dale (ie i can actually take my time carving up and rebuildingthe front suspension). Plus if i break Dale, now i can take him home.

Hopefully i got everyone there. Thanks again everyone, you guys are the best.

EDIT: I wont have those pictures of Dale and the new truck (yet to be named,Rachel you got any ideas...you picked outDale and that stuck, LOL)today because i seriously cannot find my camera. Ticks me off too cuz i really wanted to get those pictures up. Oh well, ill use my dad's camera tomorrow or Saturday.

BobTheBlazer 05-01-2008 07:51 PM

ORIGINAL: RCars2
(yet to be named,Rachel you got any ideas...you picked outDale and that stuck, LOL)
Nope....not without pics. I'm not one of those people that can name a baby before they see it...hahahaha!

94blueknight 05-01-2008 08:56 PM

haha aight ya once u have some time u can check out the site a lil more. theres a show may 16, 17, and 18th in the dells its on the forum check it out.

EuroGoldLS 05-01-2008 08:57 PM

How bout Chip? lol

RCars2 05-01-2008 10:59 PM

ORIGINAL: EuroGoldLS

How bout Chip? lol

Thought about it and i wondered who would be the first to suggest it, lol. Its in the running but i got a couple others in mind too.

ORIGINAL: BobTheBlazer

ORIGINAL: RCars2
(yet to be named,Rachel you got any ideas...you picked outDale and that stuck, LOL)
Nope....not without pics. I'm not one of those people that can name a baby before they see it...hahahaha!
Found the usb cable to my cell phone so i will put up some pics tonight, i promise.

firemansc32 05-01-2008 11:35 PM

For some reason I'm thinking Zeke sounds good for the new ride.
[align=left] [/align]

a_tack 05-02-2008 06:45 PM

Hey, what about me?? I need thanked... i'm not sure what for though...lol wheres the pics of the new silverado??