Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

An Update from wlorton

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2011, 09:48 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about
Default An Update from wlorton

So, I posted before about selling the blazer, which I let go for 2600... A decent deal on both ends. But if you remember, I picked up an 04 GTO at the end of Feb, which I have been daily driving since then. About 6K miles later, I am in love, but sadly, I do still miss the blazer. I had to drive through some rough rain last night and was hydro-planing like a ****, which never really happened in the blazer.....

But the GTO will be getting some headers sometime next week delivered and put on sometime after I coat them. But I really have to thank Kyle, for assisting me a couple times with it already as far as some oil pressure issues.

Also, I am doing research on Flashing Yellow Signals for transportation and pursuing my masters. And finally, I found my blazerforum decal on a shelf which I will be putting up for sale when I can get some pictures.....

I keep popping in every once in awhile and checking out the progress...

But this is still the kindest forum I belong to...

Stay Classy San Diego

Old 05-26-2011, 10:07 PM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about

ya know...just to be nice,you can always find a $300.00 1st gen blazer,just to stay in the family?

Old 05-26-2011, 10:11 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by chris015
ya know...just to be nice,you can always find a $300.00 1st gen blazer,just to stay in the family?
If the fiancee would agree too it.... I will be back... Hopefully sooner than later

Old 05-26-2011, 11:13 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

?????? WHAT !?!?!

Pry open her fingers, and remove your pouch and eggs from her hand and buy a 300 dollar blazer dammit... Whos the breadwinner? I wouldnt even consider asking my partner (if I had one) if I can buy a 300 dollar car, I would just do it, she will get over it. Maybe thats why I change women like I change my oil - every 3 months? Possibly, but get a damn blazer man.

Old 05-26-2011, 11:16 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

hmm blazer forum decal? where can i get one !

Old 05-26-2011, 11:39 PM
Beginning Member
Mark95603 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by xgiovannix12
hmm blazer forum decal? where can i get one !

X2

Old 05-27-2011, 02:16 PM
BF Veteran

The decals were made by another member, but I dont think they have been restarted or revived yet... So this one is a very RARE piece of art......

And OHSOFLY... we actually split payments for everything, its just there is no room at our apartment complex

Old 05-27-2011, 04:11 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by wlorton
The decals were made by another member, but I dont think they have been restarted or revived yet... So this one is a very RARE piece of art......

And OHSOFLY... we actually split payments for everything, its just there is no room at our apartment complex

id so put one on my rig =P if i could get one later on ( I hope)

Old 05-27-2011, 11:36 PM
84BlazerS10 is on a distinguished road

Glad to hear you at least got a decent deal from the blazer. Yeah, sports cars are fun except when it comes to daily driving my brother learned his lesson with his 99 firehawk he had couldn't do anything hardly in snow or rain.

Old 06-14-2011, 10:55 PM
BF Veteran

The reason why I am gone.....

But I am randomly popping back in and out.... I am in the process of tracking down that blazerforum decal as well as a set of tail lights..... that will be for sale (If I can find them)

Quick Reply: An Update from wlorton