Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

verizon wireless

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2012, 02:45 PM
trobbins is on a distinguished road
Default verizon wireless

who has verizon an what kinda phone you got an what you think bout it. i got an eris but im wantin to upgrade

Old 11-14-2012, 03:28 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

I have an original Droid incredible and I love it!! I've looked at upgrading a few times but I hate the new phones. They are all so damn big I might as well just but a tablet and carry that around in my pocket!! None of that really helps you tho lol

Old 11-14-2012, 03:50 PM

i was looking at the incredible, the droid x2 an droid2 the slider

Old 11-14-2012, 03:57 PM
BF Veteran
newguy will become famous soon enoughnewguy will become famous soon enough

Had a droid but get didnt much done at work. to busy playing with it. After a while it wears off. got rid of it and went back to a flip phone

Old 11-14-2012, 04:02 PM

hey when you work where i do an all you do is sit an do nothing a smartphone comes in handy had a computer i could use but then my boss locked it from me so im trying to crack the code

Old 11-14-2012, 09:48 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

I got the htc desire hd. Its great, lots of aps, good camera, all the toys. Screen doesnt take a drop too well so drop the 45 bux extra for the "otterbox" case.

The big screens good too, i plug it into my work truck stereo and watch youtube vids while i drive to pass the time.

Old 11-15-2012, 01:49 AM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

I've got the Droid bionic and it's pretty fun even though it's a year old now. Dropped it several times and the screen is still intact (knock on wood).

Old 11-15-2012, 07:38 AM
Blue thunder 2000 is on a distinguished road

iphone 4s, not a problem

Old 11-15-2012, 10:07 AM
AndrewO1991 is on a distinguished road

I have a Droid X2. It's pretty good. I've had it for 2 years now, works really well. Battery life lasts me over the day unless i overuse the flashlight app. I also got the otter box for it and its survived multiple drops and falling off my friends car at 50 mph. Great picture quality on the camera. Have over 400 pics on it and it still has more room on it so storage isnt an issue either. Also here in Georgia Vorizon has great coverage. Only problem with the phone is you need to power it off ever few days for some reason (maybe just my phone) it holds of on updates untill you power back on.

Old 11-15-2012, 01:49 PM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

I have a droid x2 with verizon..all the pics you see on this forum are from that phone...also on my photobucket account. I like the phone....battery life is good if you dont play around all day on it.
i prob have to restart it every so often because it locks up...may be the apps though. Also love it because i use it with the torque app and obdii scanner.

Quick Reply: verizon wireless