Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Video gamers- GTA V

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2013, 09:22 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about
Default Video gamers- GTA V

Who is as excited for it, as I am.

Little over 20 days. awww yeah!

Old 08-26-2013, 11:38 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

I think Ill grab it for the 360.

Old 08-27-2013, 12:35 AM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

They need to come up with a way for people with 360 and ps3 to play. I personally have a ps3, a lot of my friends have a 360. Its going to be one of the best, and best selling games in awhile.

Its going to be good, have had my pre-order in since they accepted pre-orders.
Once this comes out, the lady will only see me parked in front of the tv unless I am working or........... I wont complete that.. hah!

Old 08-27-2013, 04:37 AM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about

Cant wait to get it for my ps3 rich was going to give me...

hi rich.

Old 08-27-2013, 05:50 AM
Starting Member
Badco is on a distinguished road

It looks good. I really hoped they improved on the driving from IV. I found it really hard to enjoy because of that.

Old 08-27-2013, 07:07 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by Badco
It looks good. I really hoped they improved on the driving from IV. I found it really hard to enjoy because of that.
I am fairly certain they did, after all the complaints received.
From the videos, it looks like they did.

Old 08-27-2013, 07:50 PM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

i may get this, however i will most likely find the car i like the most and reign terror on the city for no reason...usually how i play GTA

Old 08-27-2013, 08:59 PM
Starting Member
nunya is on a distinguished road

Ain't that the poit of GTA? That and retrieving your money from promiscuous ladies that happen to briefly occupy your particular vechile?

I can't wait but have to as I ain't shucking out 60 bucks. Hopefully some kids mom sees what he's playing, panics over a dirty word, and I can get it used quicker

Old 08-27-2013, 09:51 PM
BF Veteran

I have been a GTA fan since it came out, and with how much they have to do in this game, its well worth the 60 bucks to me, over 1000+ ways to customize cars, there is rally courses, you can modify your truck with larger offroad tires ect.. its just going to be awesome. now to juggle this and the jimmy...

Old 08-28-2013, 01:26 PM
BF Veteran
abig84 will become famous soon enoughabig84 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Badco
yeah thats the main reason i quit playing, it was like y ou were driving on ice all the time. turn the corner at 10mph and go sliding all over the place. ill occasionally put it in and just drive around find jumps or cause trouble.

im a casual gamer. i think the last game i bought was dead space 3 gta5 might be one ill pick up. ill wait a week or so after release before i pick it up though. make sure its not a broken mess

Quick Reply: Video gamers- GTA V