Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

vidio help

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2012, 06:33 AM
okiedoak20 will become famous soon enoughokiedoak20 will become famous soon enough
Default vidio help

my son and i were wheeling last week and he took some vidio on his android phone, is it possible to combine all the vids in to one vidio and
like edit and stuff.
Thanks Robert

Old 08-01-2012, 03:36 AM
Starting Member
Antbankz is on a distinguished road

if you upload it to youtube they have and editor where u can merge videos together, or if you have a windows 7 pc u can use windows live movie maker,that came factory on my pc and ive used it and it rather easy,both ways are.

Old 08-01-2012, 03:40 AM
Starting Member
Antbankz is on a distinguished road

i believe there is a free android app that might do it called Androvid video trimmer,i know you can trim,split,add effects,and add music through that app might be able to merge too

Old 08-01-2012, 08:21 AM
tibby has a spectacular aura abouttibby has a spectacular aura about
Default .

I'd either use YouTube editor or unload the video files to your pc and edit them on your pc. It seems tedious to edit videos on a smartphone. Very frustrating. But there's a better way to transport files from your android phone to a pc rather than hooking them up together via usb cable. Download an app called Dropbox. It's a lifesaver! It wirelessly moves files from your phone to pc or vice versa using either 3g 4g or WiFi depending on what your connecting with.

Old 08-08-2012, 08:26 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

I'm downloading Dropbox as we speak lol.

Also, if he filmed it in full HD quality I don't know if Windows Movie Maker will support it... at least mine doesn't on my Windows 7 PC...