Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Welcome back 2 me!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2008, 10:14 AM
Scooterewski is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Welcome back 2 me!!

]I have been unable to login with my iPhone until now for some reason or another. My pc crashed so I have been outta touch. Great to be back though, the blazer just started runnin bad with a lean mixture tc, but I'll post that in an appropriate section(and I still know how to use the search function LOL).

Old 09-28-2008, 11:40 AM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Welcome back 2 me!!

Awesome, a LOT has happened while you were away!

Old 09-29-2008, 08:53 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

You want a cookie or what?

Old 09-30-2008, 01:14 PM
blazinjeeps is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: swartlkk

You want a cookie or what?
LOL wouldn't it get stale in the mail?

[awkward silence]

sorry bad joke

Old 10-06-2008, 07:11 PM

Hey Kyle, just why are you playing the D-bag role, is your home life in turmoil, you going through a divorce or something? Whatever of is, Oreo you need someone to talk to? I have a number of an amazing shrink my ex wife uses. And by the way, YES I WANT A COOKIE!!!!!!!![:@][:'(]

Old 10-06-2008, 07:24 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks! Nice edit by the way. Good luck with everything, I mean that.

*EDIT* - Here's your cookie:

Old 10-06-2008, 07:45 PM
myol blue4x4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Why cant we all just getalong and take a joke?

Old 10-06-2008, 08:16 PM

Lmao, I had a $@|££¥ day today..... Took me an hour to get my pos running this morning therefore making me late and that was only the beginning...... Couldn't get running after work either.....needless to say my day sucked, soooo sorry for the pre-edit text, and thanks for the darn cookie man!

Old 10-06-2008, 08:23 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about

fuel pump fpr nut kit cap rotor plugs

Also, 7 out of 5 people polled indicated that their quality of life greatly improved with the advent of net. (6 out of 5 compared to placebo)

Old 10-06-2008, 08:30 PM

lmao forgot my p-word figures are staggering!! 7 outta 5? I gotta go there!lmao! Cya there

Quick Reply: Welcome back 2 me!!