Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Well, it didnt break...

Old 10-04-2009, 07:51 PM
Starting Member
RolingKCBlazer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Well, it didnt break...

Took out my ford lastnight for some muddin and it actually held up lol this being my 1st ford an all i didnt know what to expect...but on with the pics

this is what she looked like right when i got her home

and then later that night

Old 10-04-2009, 07:58 PM
Thor_449 is an unknown quantity at this point

id due that with my blazer but the mud takes forever to get out of all the rust holes in it

Old 10-04-2009, 07:59 PM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by Thor_449
id due that with my blazer but the mud takes forever to get out of all the rust holes in it
Lol yea my bronco has some cancer issues but there gunna get fixed when i get the time/money to fix em

Old 10-04-2009, 09:06 PM
96chevblazer is an unknown quantity at this point

ford, they circled the problem

Old 10-04-2009, 09:52 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Nice looking Bronco... I was going to make a comment about the cancer but I saw you're going to fix it... Good luck with it.

Old 10-05-2009, 04:35 AM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by oktain
Nice looking Bronco... I was going to make a comment about the cancer but I saw you're going to fix it... Good luck with it.
Thanks, yeah im gunna fix the rocker panel tomm and the hole in the fender. gotta figure somthing out for over the tire though idk if i can sheet metal that i know they make replacement parts for right there but beings i spent most of my $$ buying it an getting it inspected and title transfer and what not i gotta work with what i got right now

Old 10-05-2009, 09:50 AM
bigkhans is on a distinguished road

not a bad looking bronco, typical rust just like on my old f150. have fun next spring when you take that top off.

Old 10-05-2009, 09:53 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Looks like you had a hell of a lot of fun. Not a Ford fan (as stated in the last post), but hey...at least you didn't get a focus or a fusion or something. This way you can still get muddy .
BTW - what's up with the back tire letters running? I can't say I've ever seen that before..

Old 10-05-2009, 07:11 PM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by Sisk
Looks like you had a hell of a lot of fun. Not a Ford fan (as stated in the last post), but hey...at least you didn't get a focus or a fusion or something. This way you can still get muddy .
BTW - what's up with the back tire letters running? I can't say I've ever seen that before..
Lol, yeah i never seen that happen before either.. i aint really a ford fan either but hey it gets the job done. once income tax comes new tires come

Old 10-05-2009, 07:14 PM
Biohazed is on a distinguished road

lol cancer issues, what do you guys know about cancer issues lol look at the floor pans of my
cherokee there's a cancer issue lol

looks like you had a blast with the Bronco though

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Well, it didnt break...