Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

well..i hate to do it, but i have to...Anyone in Reno, NV I need help guys/gals

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2009, 12:01 PM
Starting Member
hotrod413 is on a distinguished road
Default well..i hate to do it, but i have to...Anyone in Reno, NV I need help guys/gals

Ok so most of you guys know about the transmission going out in my 93. I needed a running driving car, so i sold it to buy the 85 blazer. The 85 spun a bearing, and ive already put new rod bearings on her, but that didnt help. We have a HOA in our neighborhood, and I have nowhere to store my blazer. Im gonna pull the engine, and put it on a stand, the problem is that once the engine is out, I can't have the blazer in the garage (SMALL one car) as there will be no room to walk/work, and I cant have it in the driveway (blocks access to garage for my dads new malibu) or even on the side of the house (per HOA rules since its gravel) theres no way to put it in the back yard since the fence is solid, and the gate isn't large enough for a blazer to fit.....

what im asking is if someone in reno, nevada wants to give me a helping hand, and store my blazer for appx 2 weeks while the engine gets rebuilt. It might be 2 weeks, maybe more, but definately less then a month.

Im trying to get to riverside, ca buy november 20th, so the blazer will be out of your way by then.

My only other option is to have it towed to a storage facility, and pay them, but Id rather help out a fellow BF member...i can give you 75 dollars for the month, even if its only a couple of weeks...

please help me out...ive gone this long without asking for help, but I realize now that I need it..If you help me out, I promise Ill be your friend for life. Im the kind of guy that if I have a loaf of bread, and you have nothing, best believe you're getting half that loaf...

Old 10-16-2009, 12:20 PM
SmokeDogg is an unknown quantity at this point

i would help you but im a long way from nevada