Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

What can't a blazer do?

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2009, 06:22 PM
TheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jaxxon
I beg to differ about the BMW. Most are restricted to 155MPH but take that off and the 328 will do 165MPH and taking it off is not that hard to do. My friend has a 10 year old 328 that will still do 145MPH and that has 220,000 miles on it and has not had a service for about 70,000 of them. But we get off subject, sorry.
Word, not saying it wont do it. That statement was more towards the stock jimmy lol. my buddys e38 4.4 did 140 with ease.

Old 09-26-2009, 07:18 PM
BF Veteran
user 1016 has a spectacular aura aboutuser 1016 has a spectacular aura about

Holey crap!! 6 pages??? Man......too bad the blazer got inherited to the hubby!! go 2.2 cylinder eco tech!!! BAHHHHHHHH!!!!

Old 09-27-2009, 03:00 AM
Beginning Member
Jaxxon is on a distinguished road

It can't beat Chuck Norris up!!

Old 09-27-2009, 11:47 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by TheBrettster
Word, not saying it wont do it. That statement was more towards the stock jimmy lol. my buddys e38 4.4 did 140 with ease.
don't really care if anyone beleived me or not. all i know is i have three other people who can verify it. and 11 years later, still say i'm f**kin' crazy for trying to follow him. i don't think i was crazy, just stupid for doing it on a public highway. being crazy (to some) is how the envelope gets pushed open a little furthur. and yes my buddy's Bimmer was fitted with a few performance upgrades, he waas still pulling away from me when i thought i saw an under cover cop (stupid old man in a Crown Vic).

Old 09-29-2009, 12:00 AM
Starting Member
RolingKCBlazer is an unknown quantity at this point

They can Fly

and here is my proof

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhDsFpJJt1U

Old 09-29-2009, 12:02 AM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by amazinnblazin
It can't be a designated driver...
Ding, we have a winner!

Old 09-29-2009, 11:34 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

that flying hood was awsome! what the hell did he have in the back, concrete blocks? theass fell pretty quick.

Old 09-29-2009, 11:38 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

hahaha wow, that truck hit HARD! I would have liked to see the damage to the underside after that lol.

Old 09-29-2009, 02:04 PM
BF Guru

Originally Posted by Sisk
hahaha wow, that truck hit HARD! I would have liked to see the damage to the underside after that lol.
since he didn't land nose first, i don't think the damage would've been to bad. although i'm sure the rear bushing/shackles/leafs are a little "stretched", hahahahaha.

Old 09-29-2009, 03:03 PM
blazerguy22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ChevyBlazerChick
I'm curious... which was worse off? The pole or the K5?
well thanks to solid steel front bumper and i mean solid steel the K5 wasnt too badly hurt the light pole however kind of fell over

Quick Reply: What can't a blazer do?