The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

what cell phone you rockin?

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2010, 11:55 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by cbr995
yeah, I got mine back in '07. I went through three screens, the first one I cracked while replacing a throwout bearing on a Ram, the second and third ones were cheap eBay screens that each lasted about 6 months. Also, the buttons on the keypad all cracked.

gotta luv eBay sellers (NEVER AGAIN!)

had the exact same issue with the buttons my Sony T610, after only 5 months. seller said, "oh, he doesn't work here anymore. what do you want me to do about it?".

nice customer service, eh. too bad i couldn't change my feedback for him.

Old 02-11-2010, 12:46 AM
Unlimitedsp is on a distinguished road

My personal is a Blackberry storm 2 and my work phone is Blackberry Bold.

Old 02-11-2010, 12:50 AM
papacope is an unknown quantity at this point

Titanium Voyager #3 that I've had in the past year and 3 months. I tend to get pissed off and throw them and break the screens, or lean up against the fork truck at work and crack it that way.

Old 02-11-2010, 01:56 AM
packofqtips is an unknown quantity at this point

Htc hero

Old 02-11-2010, 05:33 AM
Starting Member
taba5 is on a distinguished road

I have gone from a Samsung Blast, to a HTC Wing (windows mobile) that was Bone stock till I rommed it to 6.1 then got bored, Rommed it up to 6.5, got bored with that and then rommed it to 6.5.1... YES i got bored with that too and put it stock and now pimp a orange Samsung Highlight awesome lil touchscreen

Old 02-11-2010, 08:13 AM
Starting Member
midnightmekanik is on a distinguished road

LG Voyager for personal - I love the damn thing... so nice compared to the expensive and uber touchy iphone I had LOL

Blackberry Bold for work - I hate it because they can always get a hold of me LOL

Old 02-11-2010, 08:21 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

LG Dare. I hate it. I loved it to start, but the touch screeen novelty very quickly wore off and it just became flat out annoying. I switch to the EnV2 for a while, which was nice to finally have buttons again.
I'll be buying a BB Curve 2 as soon as the credit from my cell provider comes through (in a couple of weeks). I can't wait...It wont be touch screen lol. I learned the hard way touch screen phones are not for me.

Old 02-11-2010, 08:24 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Motorola Krave... I have a love/hate relationship with this phone. Works great most of the time, but the touch screen doesn't work at all in direct sunlight. Everyone I talk to states that sunlight should have no impact on the touch screen performance, but when I show them, they just shrug their shoulders and walk away.

Old 02-11-2010, 08:37 AM
Beginning Member
Sway_89S10 is on a distinguished road

I have a LG CF360. I also have a love/hate relationship with this, I always have strong signal, it takes good pics, and it looks nice, but the MP3 player keeps freezing up on me, and the whole reason I bought it was for the MP3!

Old 02-11-2010, 09:10 AM
Beginning Member
driftingrz is on a distinguished road

HTC Hero, great phone. so much versatility. i got lucky my old samsung broke and i happend to be ready for an upgrade. so i dropped the cash on this thing and now i dont have to buy a seperate digital camera, mp3 player or a handheld gps. woo hoo.. 5 mega pixel camera does great for a phone... i definately RECOMMEND. this picture was taken yesterday with the resolution turned down so i could send through messages without reaching max file size

heres what they look like btw... Not my picture

Quick Reply: what cell phone you rockin?