Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

what do blazer drivers look like?

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2010, 12:41 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

go "pimP" Brad, it suits you in that ball cap better.

@ Kayla; that one of you in the "Chevy Trucks" w/beer caps was your avatar once, wasn't it? or is it just in your album? been awhile since i went snoopin' through your stuff.

Old 08-25-2010, 12:57 AM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
[COLOR=royalblue]
@ Kayla; that one of you in the "Chevy Trucks" w/beer caps was your avatar once, wasn't it? or is it just in your album? been awhile since i went snoopin' through your stuff.

Not that one. I took that a couple days ago. Those are all Super recent pics except for the one of me under my truck. That was back in Oct. when my Engine Blew... wait, you snoop through my stuff?!!?

I believe I did have a similar one... I love that hat. My husband hates it cause it is covered in grease, oil, dirt, blood. Anything and everything that happens while working on a truck... 90 weight *shudder*. It used to have White lettering and Bright "Night Vision" green flame outlines. But it has personality lol.

Old 08-25-2010, 01:03 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ChevyBlazerChick
Not that one. I took that a couple days ago. Those are all Super recent pics except for the one of me under my truck. That was back in Oct. when my Engine Blew... wait, you snoop through my stuff?!!?

I believe I did have a similar one...
ok, guess the pose was really similar or something.

and i meant your album, not your drawe-..........

ok, i'm gonna shut up now.

Old 08-25-2010, 02:06 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Yea, I remember that cap!

Old 08-25-2010, 03:13 PM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

lol, yeah its got me recognized by a few people. Mostly Military Police when I would go on base to see my Husband. And I just realized I didn't post a picture of my most recent co-pilot!

lol. He had yet to ride in my Blazer but will soon hopefully.

Old 08-25-2010, 03:47 PM
Ryanmatt135 is an unknown quantity at this point

Me and the co-pilot a few years back

Old 08-25-2010, 03:50 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Dude... you're my buddy's Doppelganger, seriously creepy lmao.

Old 08-25-2010, 03:57 PM
Ryanmatt135 is an unknown quantity at this point

wow, i feel stupid. had to urban dictionary that one. lol

Old 08-25-2010, 05:40 PM
Starting Member
97Bravada is on a distinguished road

me..no co-pilot 4 me lol,was taken at 7am gettin breakfast after an all nighter.

Old 08-25-2010, 08:29 PM
BF Guru

Originally Posted by Ryanmatt135
wow, i feel stupid. had to urban dictionary that one. lol

sorry dude. sorry.

Quick Reply: what do blazer drivers look like?