Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

what do blazer drivers look like?

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2010, 08:39 PM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by old skool luvr

sorry dude. sorry.

your response to his "brilliant moment" made me laugh hard for some reason. just the fact that someone else was thinking the same as i was made it that much better

Old 08-25-2010, 08:48 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

great minds think alike, eh!

Old 08-25-2010, 08:54 PM
Ryanmatt135 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey now, i only is a college student :P

Old 08-25-2010, 09:07 PM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Ryanmatt135
hey now, i only is a college student :P
haha, i am too man. its one of those moments you know what to say but can't word it. i laughed because i know the feeling but old skool made it better for me i guess

Old 08-25-2010, 10:19 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

it's what i do.

Old 08-26-2010, 12:35 PM
Starting Member
BresBlazy will become famous soon enough

How about THIS:

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
it's what i do.
this comes to mind.... LOL
"we're men. That means a few things - we like to **** with the door open, we talk about *****, we go on riverboat gambling trips, and we make our own beef jerky. That's what we do."

Last edited by swartlkk; 08-26-2010 at 12:49 PM. Reason: *Combining Consecutive Posts* - Please use the EDIT feature to add additional information to your and use the multi-quote feature to reply to more than one person.
Old 08-26-2010, 12:40 PM
Banned
blazerboyz is on a distinguished road

FACEBOOK^^^^ LOL jk nice but i would say more poses of you and ur rig like blazerchic did! Those were awsome girls gettin dirty workin on there blazers are the ****!!!! Lol

Old 08-26-2010, 12:53 PM
Starting Member

well, EXCUSE ME! LOL

Originally Posted by blazerboyz
FACEBOOK^^^^ LOL jk nice but i would say more poses of you and ur rig like blazerchic did! Those were awsome girls gettin dirty workin on there blazers are the ****!!!! Lol

NOT TO MENTION....i dont see any hot under the car pics of YOU on here! WHAT GIVES!

Last edited by rriddle3; 08-26-2010 at 03:04 PM. Reason: COMBINING CONSECUTIVE POSTS. PLEASE USE THE 'EDIT' BUTTON TO ADD TO A POST IF NOBODY HAS YET REPLIED.
Old 08-26-2010, 02:01 PM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by BresBlazy
NOT TO MENTION....i dont see any hot under the car pics of YOU on here! WHAT GIVES!
That's cause guys don't need proof that they get dirty. Us girls either need to physically do it in front of them, school them on know-how(did that to a cop and got out of a 20 above speeding ticket) or give them something tangible, i.e. a picture. I wish I could find the one of me completely covered in grease... I'm gonna do some digging. I would have more of me working on my truck... but I was always alone lol... and its hard to take pics with greasy hands.

I can't remember for the life of me why I got this dirty... I think it was swapping out my rear-end. And again, my favorite hat and belt buckle lol. I've even got a pic of me in a friggin bikini, with my truck and that hat on... lol. I'm surprised I don't sleep with it on lol.

Old 08-26-2010, 03:08 PM
Starting Member

HA HA, thats a great pic!

Yeah its funny...My husband is the one who doesn't like getting dirty and hes a big black ex marine!!!! GO FIGURE!
Im like 100 lbs 5'3" and I curse like a sailor APPARENTLY HA!
But I have one thing to say....MY 11 year old daughter is the coolest kid I know!

BTW, LOVE YOUR TRUCK!

Quick Reply: what do blazer drivers look like?