Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

what do blazer drivers look like?

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2010, 11:28 PM
1sexyblzr is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by ImScrewed92
This is a great idea! I always wanted to see the people that the great ideas and epic stories came from. I'm uploading the few pics I have on the ol' bucket and update this post in a minute.

BTW Ol school, Randy Savage wants his sunglasses back, OH YEEAAAAHHHHHHH! kidding man. I was only 10 in 96 so yeah...
picture from the other day after the surgery on my ears.
Felt cut that day, lol! My girl likes that one...
Messing around at work one day...

I'll try to get a full body pic and maybe a picture of back when I had my ear stretched and all. So you all won't think I'm a egomaniacal meat head like those pics portray...
bro your beard is so badass i wish i could grow one. you kinda remind me of a white kimbo slice or maybe a pirate , not in a bad way though in like a badass beard way

Old 08-08-2010, 12:24 AM
ImScrewed92 is an unknown quantity at this point

Man, I take that as a huge compliment! I wish I was as cut and big as Kimbo. I've actually gotten that comment a couple times before. If I can find a pic of one of my friends he looked IDENTICAL to Kimbo except he was a little lighter skinned and had dark red hair. Full beard, bald on top, looked identical, build and all.

Come on guys. Post up some pics and let us get a good look at you. I promise we won't make fun of you...

Last edited by ImScrewed92; 08-08-2010 at 12:29 AM.
Old 08-08-2010, 12:55 AM

Haha foreal guys don't be lame

Old 08-08-2010, 01:04 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by 1sexyblzr
aww man im lovin the classic old school mid 90s oakleys
thanks, still have 'em. just a little more grey now.

mind you, my fat head has cracked the frames in the middle. still, i've sent off an email to Oakley about any old stock frames they may have..........

BTW Ol school, Randy Savage wants his sunglasses back, OH YEEAAAAHHHHHHH! kidding man. I was only 10 in 96 so yeah...

picture from the other day after the surgery on my ears.
tell the truth man, that's what you got when i pulled a Mike Tyson on you for that comment.

j/k'in burley man. i think we're gonna be surprised from some of the pic's people are gonna post.

Old 08-08-2010, 02:59 AM
ImScrewed92 is an unknown quantity at this point

You would pull a Tyson wouldn't ya?... Nah really I had my ears stretched to about 1.5 inch. One of them got cut and infected and ended up tearing. Which left me with a 2.25 inch piece of skin hanging off the bottom of my ear, ha ha. I had surgery on both ears to reconstruct the ear lobes on both ears back to a normal look. Hence the bandages.

I think this thread is gonna be awesome, something epic like "what have you gotten done on your blazer today?" or "calling all lifted trucks!".

Old 08-08-2010, 09:31 AM
Phil is on a distinguished road

Heck, I'll throw one up. I'm not a photogenic person so I don't have any by myself. I'm on the left, and on the right is the Blazer's co-pilot. She knows not to change the station or iPod if AC/DC comes on, so shes the best co-pilot I've ever had haha.

Old 08-08-2010, 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
j/k'in burley man. i think we're gonna be surprised from some of the pic's people are gonna post.
ya im not gonna lie i was expecting you to be alil older looking because of how wise you are lol

Old 08-08-2010, 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by Phil
Heck, I'll throw one up. I'm not a photogenic person so I don't have any by myself. I'm on the left, and on the right is the Blazer's co-pilot. She knows not to change the station or iPod if AC/DC comes on, so shes the best co-pilot I've ever had haha.

i wish my co pilot would be like yours shes always changin my damn radio station

Old 08-08-2010, 11:57 AM

here is my co pilots

my little brother in the middle is the other co pilot he doesnt touch the radio unless he is turning it up

Old 08-08-2010, 06:02 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

You would pull a Tyson wouldn't ya?... Nah really I had my ears stretched to about 1.5 inch. One of them got cut and infected and ended up tearing. Which left me with a 2.25 inch piece of skin hanging off the bottom of my ear, ha ha. I had surgery on both ears to reconstruct the ear lobes on both ears back to a normal look. Hence the bandages.

I think this thread is gonna be awesome, something epic like "what have you gotten done on your blazer today?" or "calling all lifted trucks!".

you had mentioned that before, hench my Tyson joke.

i thought you remembered posting up that info before.

now my lame joke is even lamer for having to explain it.

thanks!

Quick Reply: what do blazer drivers look like?