Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

what do blazer drivers look like?

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2010, 05:00 PM
Starting Member
BresBlazy will become famous soon enough

Here...this will cheer you up LOL...sat night before goin out for drinks.

Old 09-13-2010, 05:04 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Logan
Ya... My gf promised to change when I bought us a house... She didnt... Im luckey to get some once a month. Her cousin has even offered to take her place to have what Ive givin her.
I'd be looking for a new gf

Old 09-13-2010, 05:11 PM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by BresBlazy
Its, complicated....not in a good way. Not that im perfect but some chick came to my door a couple months back, told me shed been seeing my husband and thought we were split up. Nice.
Not that that gives me any excuse to be a dumb ***.
Must be a Marine thing... I'm having that problem with my husband. He works at a club on the weekend and he's been getting chicks numbers and then getting PO'd at me and tries to deny it when I intercept a text.

Old 09-13-2010, 05:12 PM
Starting Member

AND Logan....baby, honey, sweety.......you cant change people. Especially not by giving them things.

You have to find someone you would NEVER dream of changing....thats the right person for you.

Old 09-13-2010, 05:21 PM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by ChevyBlazerChick
Must be a Marine thing... I'm having that problem with my husband. He works at a club on the weekend and he's been getting chicks numbers and then getting PO'd at me and tries to deny it when I intercept a text.
I have thought for a long time being a marine never helped his personality.

Im just tired of being lied to and when I have proof hes trying to make me out to be crazy....I dont need that BS!

Old 09-13-2010, 05:28 PM
leeclark is an unknown quantity at this point

me and my wife

Attached Thumbnails what do blazer drivers look like?-41711_1424558506_7198_n.jpg  
Old 09-13-2010, 05:37 PM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

I have thought for a long time being a marine never helped his personality.

Im just tired of being lied to and when I have proof hes trying to make me out to be crazy....I dont need that BS!
OH yeah, most Definitely. And if he went to Iraq that definitely contributes to a lot.

Its gotta be something with being a Marine, cause its the same with mine. I just don't understand how people can do stuff like that.

Old 09-13-2010, 05:53 PM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by ChevyBlazerChick
OH yeah, most Definitely. And if he went to Iraq that definitely contributes to a lot.

Its gotta be something with being a Marine, cause its the same with mine. I just don't understand how people can do stuff like that.

I dont understand liars. if you cant be honest just move on.

But this world is made up of liars and greed. People are not capable of putting another person before themselves or selflessly loving. They are not open, open minded, caring or understanding. They always want something.
Im tired of being worth nothing.

You know what he said when I asked why...I said why not just tell me (I knew and had asked him to be honest and he lied) you had your chance? he said it ment nothing, I said so thats what im worth to you...nothing? he said YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO FIND OUT....I said WTF!? so what other things do I not know about? F*******

Last edited by BresBlazy; 09-13-2010 at 05:57 PM.
Old 09-13-2010, 06:06 PM

I dont understand liars. if you cant be honest just move on.

But this world is made up of liars and greed. People are not capable of putting another person before themselves or selflessly loving. They are not open, open minded, caring or understanding. They always want something.
Im tired of being worth nothing.

You know what he said when I asked why...I said why not just tell me (I knew and had asked him to be honest and he lied) you had your chance? he said it ment nothing, I said so thats what im worth to you...nothing? he said YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO FIND OUT....I said WTF!? so what other things do I not know about? F*******
I know right!!! That's the first thing he said. "I was just messing around. It was just fun and games."

You know you're really fed up with stuff when you can talk about it openly like this. I think I might just go gay if it continues lol.

And I am the worse thead hijacker in the world lol.

Old 09-13-2010, 06:14 PM
Starting Member

PSH! you have no idea how many times I said I should go les....if I was confident I could DO what would be required of me (deep sea diving) I would totally do it!

Just fun and games, see how fun it is when I round house your ***!

Quick Reply: what do blazer drivers look like?