Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

what do blazer drivers look like?

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2010, 10:59 PM
Beginning Member
Kamelot314 is on a distinguished road

Me and my wife!

Old 08-09-2010, 02:29 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

The only British South African Kiwi on the forum. AND old to boot! LOL

Old 08-09-2010, 06:34 AM
Banned
Topsecret66 is on a distinguished road

My mom thinks your a good looker!

Old 08-09-2010, 07:22 PM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

Here is a picture of me and my copilot. She has been there for the past 22 years 16 of which married. Also, the goof ball over her left shoulder is my oldest son.

Attached Thumbnails what do blazer drivers look like?-033.jpg  
Old 08-09-2010, 07:40 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

I love the "action shot" of the kid behind you two.

Old 08-09-2010, 08:33 PM
TheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond repute

This thread is GREAT

Old 08-09-2010, 09:06 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Well, about my car! It was raining hard and that part of the highway is really rutted. I was cruzin along and a bunch of cars decided to come outta the gas station and try to merge. Well being as it was busy already, traffic stopped. No ABS so I didn't. I seriously went faster and was hydroplaning. I steered her towards the guardrail and hit the back corner of a torrent at the same time as the guardrail, squeezed through and hit an Infinity G35x and came to rest while the torrent came and hit me back lol.

I got Careless Driving at the time but was wiped clean about a month ago. Helps when you schedule a landscape job with the head Justice of The Peace the day after court. Mind you I worked for free that weekend. But wouldn't charge him a dime to do a single thing in this world. I should be kissing his shoes everyday!

Well back to the thread! At least we're all good lookin! Damn there's alot of old people who drive blazers in my town. I mean OLD!

Old 08-09-2010, 09:12 PM
TheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond repute

On the left

Old 08-09-2010, 09:15 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Nice Quad Brettster! Almost bought one. Opted for the Predator 500!

Old 08-09-2010, 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by zedartwo
Nice Quad Brettster! Almost bought one. Opted for the Predator 500!
I have the 525 aswell and wish i never bought it.

Quick Reply: what do blazer drivers look like?