Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

what do blazer drivers look like?

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2010, 09:26 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

I was never a fan of KTM. I like orange but none of their bikes/quads look able to withstand and beating. My pred took all kinds!

Old 08-09-2010, 09:35 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TheBrettster

I don't know which is cuter, the pink tube or the fact that you're drinking that pee-flavored water?

And the bottom one, what a FRACKIN' studmuffin.

XOXO

Old 08-09-2010, 09:39 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Keith Stone!

Old 08-09-2010, 09:52 PM
TheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TripleBlackBlazer
I don't know which is cuter, the pink tube or the fact that you're drinking that pee-flavored water?

XOXO

Mang when you live on your own you gotta budget, cant beat 13 bucks for a 30 rack.

Bottom was in the bar @ city center. 5 cent pint night.

Old 08-09-2010, 10:07 PM
pj5454302 will become famous soon enough
Old 08-09-2010, 10:41 PM
CNYCountryKidd is on a distinguished road

Too lazy to post a pic. I'll let you guys do the homework

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=546428588

Old 08-10-2010, 01:18 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by 1sexyblzr
haha its all good thanks for the complement. shes perfect about 5.1ft and 140lbs. she sure is a looker lol

that she is brother!

Originally Posted by zedartwo
This is me with my old car lol.

Oh an Chris, You still look the same lol

don't lie Brad, you aren't that funny lookin' anymore!

and thanks for the compliment Brad (i think). i just have a few more grey hairs (wait 'til you guys have kids!).

Originally Posted by TripleBlackBlazer

XOXO

i was thinking the first one myself. simply 'cause i thought he was filling up the pool with the stuff in his hand!

but hey, @ least it's not Keystone! probably the only cold beer i've ever spit out, and dumped down a drain, in my entire life.

now that is something not to be a proud American about!

Old 08-10-2010, 07:56 AM
TheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond repute

Don't knock the pink tube.

Old 08-10-2010, 08:15 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

I looked through my photobucket account... and all I could find for a picture of myself is this:

I'm not venturing onto facetube at work lol so if I think of it I'll post one up.

Old 08-10-2010, 09:56 AM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

yes I had a mow hawk.. didn't last long

and then me and my copilot

Quick Reply: what do blazer drivers look like?