Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

what do blazer drivers look like?

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2011, 01:40 AM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

nice ink but all i see is

LMAO!

Old 01-07-2011, 06:40 AM
IrvJr is on a distinguished road

No worries, its all in jest people.

Old 01-07-2011, 08:56 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

If you're kidding around, make sure you use an emoticon to get your point across... tone of voice is non existent on a forum and it read like you were pissed off and insulting him.

the universal "I'm f-ing with you" emoticon is -->

You'll notice I edited your post, like most, I took it as a butt-hurt post lol

v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v

Last edited by oktain; 01-07-2011 at 08:58 AM.
Old 01-07-2011, 10:34 AM
IrvJr is on a distinguished road

So im clear. I cant post like i did but others can call people girls and ******. Got it, check.

Old 01-07-2011, 11:01 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

BlazerForum Rules

Note:
2. While debating and discussion is fine, respect your fellow enthusiasts. Being of a diverse background, members are likely to express different opinions, and while opinions may differ from yours, they are just that, opinions; and everyone is entitled to express theirs freely. We will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, or personal attacks. [...]
and the all important
14. Moderators and Administrators have final word in anything and everything. If you have a problem or a complaint direct it to them, not to the general forums. They will then take the appropriate actions. This applies to issues with the forum in general, as well as issues with other members.
Got it, Check. While an opinion about bleached hair in general, not necessarily the person who's head the hair is on is an opinion, as well as their opinion about Trailblazers, I saw no personal attack in that post. The subsequent post however was directed at a fellow member and as stated in the rules personal attacks are not tolerated. If it was a joke, don't expect others to know it was a joke without some sort of indication. That's why I said to use an emoticon.

Also, if such a post calling people girls and ****** was made, the staff can't be expected to see everything... hence this button: If you're offended by a post, click it. All staff members will be notified of the post and actions will be taken. After all, that's why we're here.

[/conversation] This topic is now dropped and we'll proceed with the original topic of this thread.

Last edited by oktain; 01-07-2011 at 11:07 AM.
Old 01-07-2011, 11:57 AM
Starting Member
BresBlazy will become famous soon enough

WOW, you guys are worse than us girls! you gotta Chillax! Shes hot but what? doesnt work on her own truck? Lame! see Kayla is awesome, shes and awesome mom and works on her truck! just lookin cute is boring.

And Pat, your so cute! you tell em!

Last edited by BresBlazy; 01-07-2011 at 12:02 PM.
Old 01-07-2011, 01:20 PM
BF Veteran
Old 01-07-2011, 01:22 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

hahahaha good one

Old 01-07-2011, 01:39 PM
Starting Member
BresBlazy will become famous soon enough

See you are cute!

Old 01-07-2011, 01:50 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Funny thing is, he went shouting that out of his sierra all around town lol

Haha j/k Pat.

Oh and Bre, she did say carburetor so at least she knows what that is lol. My GF would just say "Ummm, Its broke"

Quick Reply: what do blazer drivers look like?