Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

what do blazer drivers look like?

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2011, 03:06 AM
UberFail is on a distinguished road

does owning a '97 GMC Jimmy SLT, '02 Chevrolet cavalier 5spd with a V6 3400 swapped in, and an '05 Mazda 3 GT count as variety ? lol

Old 01-08-2011, 03:36 AM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by UberFail
does owning a '97 GMC Jimmy SLT, '02 Chevrolet cavalier 5spd with a V6 3400 swapped in, and an '05 Mazda 3 GT count as variety ? lol
idk about the mazda there but..... i'm just kidding ya, i'll take the cavalier though

Old 01-08-2011, 05:06 AM
Verno will become famous soon enough

Here I am.

Attached Thumbnails what do blazer drivers look like?-me.jpg  
Old 01-08-2011, 08:48 AM
UberFail is on a distinguished road

MTopper - motor's basically stock other than the LIM gasket has been replaced with a felpro metal gasket set, and a custom CAI, with a tune. put down a 15.2s on the 1/4

Old 01-08-2011, 09:55 AM
IrvJr is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by BresBlazy
aw IrvJr, im sorry, i will stop........if you put pics up!!!!

Pics of what? There is a few of my K5 in my thread in the photo section and one of me in here.

Old 01-08-2011, 10:03 AM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by IrvJr
Jesus Christ, i know you were kidding. As i did before with the other guy. If anyone would take the time to get to know me you might know better.
Smilies dude smilies!!! or [/sarcasm] works too lol

MTopper - motor's basically stock other than the LIM gasket has been replaced with a felpro metal gasket set, and a custom CAI, with a tune. put down a 15.2s on the 1/4

So uh... shaved handles would look pretty nice IMO... lol and some nice sleek side mirrors... I love that color!

Old 01-08-2011, 12:19 PM
m3ch is on a distinguished road

you from the jbo??

i love cavaliers lol, i do like the quad 4's and why the 3400? why not go all out with the 3.8 s/c lol

Old 01-08-2011, 03:11 PM
Starting Member
BresBlazy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by verno
here i am.

you cant yearbook yourself!!! Thats cheating!

Old 01-08-2011, 04:39 PM
Starting Member
jamieleebeee is on a distinguished road

hey, i love my truck. i was always known as 'freak' in school because i would always go to school messed up and dressed different from 'the norm', (and the fact that i developed early didnt help either, cuz i had these boulders by the time i was like 11), and i grew up around old, extremely rusted vehicles, and it's like being a kid again :] that, and my older brother had a yellow and white one just like it, and i wanted it SO bad. and he used to take off the back part and have a convertible, and i thought that was the coolest thing ever :} ive wanted one for yeaaars, and i finally have one. that, and this thing goes through snow like it's nothing, and my driveway is a long uphill gravel stretch, and my cavalier slid into the neighbor's fence last winter lol. dont have that problem with the blazer, even with 8 inches of snow :]
and yes, bleached hair does look trashy, i kick myself all the time for bleaching it, but my hair is so porous from dying it so many different colors over the years (pink was my favorite), that blonde is the only color that stays in it. even when i dyed it black, with the permanent dye, mind you, it faded to light brown, and i just looked like a cat puked on my head, so i said **** it and i bleached it.

Old 01-08-2011, 05:26 PM
IrvJr is on a distinguished road

That about how i feel about my Blazer. Always wanted one and searched the internet for a long time til i found this one. As for you hair, looks fine to me.

Quick Reply: what do blazer drivers look like?