Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

what do blazer drivers look like?

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2011, 01:12 PM
UberFail is on a distinguished road

i'm jealous!

Old 01-12-2011, 01:13 PM
Starting Member
BresBlazy will become famous soon enough

Wha??

Old 01-12-2011, 01:20 PM

just f'n lol - wanted to be part of the "in" crowd. hahaha

Old 01-12-2011, 01:22 PM
Starting Member

this aint no in crowd...we are all a bunch of nerdos, I like it!

Old 01-12-2011, 01:23 PM

yup - im bout to go geek myself out for a bit n play COD: Black Ops.... lil kidz is gonna die by my gun (online of course)

Old 01-12-2011, 01:33 PM
Starting Member

PSH LOL we have that too, I got Bioshock2 I love it!
My game has always been silent hill!

Old 01-12-2011, 01:51 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by UberFail
yup - im bout to go geek myself out for a bit n play COD: Black Ops.... lil kidz is gonna die by my gun (online of course)
OHSOSOFLY - I love killing kids too, we should have a kid killing man-date on live.

Im such a nerd too, my whole living room is digitized. My phone doesnt ring nearly as much as MSN does over the stereo. I have a PC just for -------- movies, a home network for sharing those movies with the girls that rent my upstairs, all the HDTV and PVR madness that I could want, hundreds of 360 games, wireless everything, and a laptop for every room almost... The powerbars plugged into powerbars are not the best idea, but I dont have anough plugs in this old house... Next step is a second big screen so I can dual monitor the suckers and watch OASISHD while I geek out on something else.

Last edited by TripleBlackBlazer; 01-12-2011 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Any mention of anything pirated, bootlegged, stolen, etc. is prohibited
Old 01-12-2011, 02:04 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Thats only about my dream lol I got shot down telling the GF when we are ready to upgrade both computers to a good desktop, and upgrade to an HDTV that I will build a shelving unit to hold my xbox, wii, computer HDTV box, PS2 (lol) and internet goodies. It would be amazing sitting on my couch cruzin the forum on a 50" LCD tv with Pic in Pic of some stupid show shes watching lol. Wireless mac mouse and keyboard and I'm set. She said no. I got sad lol.

Old 01-12-2011, 02:09 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Send her to some resort in Cuba for 2 weeks... build said cabinet... ask for forgiveness for disobeying her orders when she gets back.

Old 01-12-2011, 02:14 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by zedartwo
Thats only about my dream lol I got shot down telling the GF when we are ready to upgrade both computers to a good desktop, and upgrade to an HDTV that I will build a shelving unit to hold my xbox, wii, computer HDTV box, PS2 (lol) and internet goodies. It would be amazing sitting on my couch cruzin the forum on a 50" LCD tv with Pic in Pic of some stupid show shes watching lol. Wireless mac mouse and keyboard and I'm set. She said no. I got sad lol.
Thats why this lone wolf roams alone my friend...

Quick Reply: what do blazer drivers look like?