Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

what do blazer drivers look like?

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2011, 09:26 AM
streblo will become famous soon enoughstreblo will become famous soon enough

its all what your mind makes of it........non proper use of a toothbrush makes your breath smell like......fish........any dentist would agree and suggest you brush your teeth more often :P lol

Old 01-30-2011, 07:33 PM
Beginning Member
JamieSue is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by oktain
Ummm...

This maybe?

I do not dive snowmoblies any more...I had a bad accident a few years ago. I ran in a fence and thank god i was wearing a helmet because the wire ripped it off my head...Close call so I am just a passenger now.

Old 01-30-2011, 08:29 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Hmmm. sounds like you were in someone's back 40 and not on a groomed trail.

Either way I'm glad you made it out relatively unscathed. I try to ride on the organized trail plan as much as possible for the reasons you just stated. I know of some people pissed off with sledders crossing their property putting snare wire across the trail and decapitating trespassers, I have a friend who's father was riding with someone and that someone was decapitated right in front of him.

Old 01-31-2011, 12:48 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by oktain
It was that prickly you referred to it as a tooth brush? No wonder you dumped her.

Originally Posted by streblo
its all what your mind makes of it........non proper use of a toothbrush makes your breath smell like......fish........any dentist would agree and suggest you brush your teeth more often :P lol
there's only one response to the above posts.......................

Originally Posted by Rottidog
I am not going to comment on all I've read in the last dozen +- posts while I've been drinking. I'm sure whats going through my mind is against forum rules!
and it's for that exact reason i'm not a big drinker. hell, i say enough s**t sober, i don't need any help with it!

Old 02-01-2011, 10:33 PM

Well after i feel like i hijacked this thread (lol), it seems like it lost a bit of steam!

So lets get back to whatever this thread was about...umm..OH YA, pics of YOU!! (insert uncle sam pic here)

Even if youve posted yourself already put up a new pic, a pic of you doing something funny, embarrasing? Cool!

Old 02-02-2011, 01:52 PM
Starting Member
BresBlazy will become famous soon enough

not a great pic...but here you go:

Old 02-02-2011, 04:22 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

One of the women I hand around with has a huge scar on her neck from snowmobiling. She ran into a fence and almost took her head off, the STARS helicopter got her to the hospital, it had cut her windpipe and one jugular artery. Pretty near scar to wear around all the time though! Not too many people out there have almost lost their head and lived to tell about it.

Bre, you are like me, I think I take good photos and love having my photo taken and posted! We are so vain.

Old 02-02-2011, 04:51 PM

AHAHAHA.
ok heres an OLD pic. from me back in grade 9...lol. i thought this would make a funny picture

Attached Thumbnails what do blazer drivers look like?-picture7-021.jpg  
Old 02-03-2011, 12:10 PM
Starting Member
BresBlazy will become famous soon enough

LOL when I was a kid, maybe from age 13 and up NO ONE ever took my picture, I have NO photos of myself untill I was 18, I had my daughter so of course everyone took pics then, so now I go a little over board, if something ever happened to me I want my kids to have tons of pictures. Thats all, im not vain at all.

Old 02-03-2011, 01:37 PM
Starting Member
Blazn1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Here's some good ones!

Attached Thumbnails what do blazer drivers look like?-0123111403.jpg   what do blazer drivers look like?-img00028-20110115-1236.jpg   what do blazer drivers look like?-img01225-20101223-1537.jpg   what do blazer drivers look like?-img01213-20101219-1705.jpg   what do blazer drivers look like?-l_4f1101e23b09dceb9936bf748b0a808c.jpg  

Quick Reply: what do blazer drivers look like?