Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

What do you do when you get kicked out of your house?

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2010, 02:14 PM
Starting Member
FOGEL is on a distinguished road

ik how you feel bro, my mom has been going a-wall for the past 2 years and im 17 so i cant leave. i told her as soon as i turn 18 i want the truck in my name and i would pay for it (so try that when you talk to her) work as much as you can and try and get a place of your own with a friend. best of luck

Old 12-20-2010, 02:36 PM
m3ch is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by FOGEL
ik how you feel bro, my mom has been going a-wall for the past 2 years and im 17 so i cant leave. i told her as soon as i turn 18 i want the truck in my name and i would pay for it (so try that when you talk to her) work as much as you can and try and get a place of your own with a friend. best of luck
here in mn i think you can be 16 with a vehicle under your name, i know for sure 17 and i was out of the house for a year and a half when i was 16 lol, then my baby came along, stayed with babys moms grandma now im back in my moms, but shes starting to get funny again

Old 12-20-2010, 02:43 PM
Starting Member
FOGEL is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by m3ch
here in mn i think you can be 16 with a vehicle under your name, i know for sure 17 and i was out of the house for a year and a half when i was 16 lol, then my baby came along, stayed with babys moms grandma now im back in my moms, but shes starting to get funny again
you can own a car at 17 in Wisconsin, but i cant take out a loan to pay her

Old 12-20-2010, 08:06 PM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

see here is the other problem. i have money in the bank that could easily pay off the cost of what its worth (she owns it out right). but she would never sell it to me just to spite me. i was given 30 minutes today to get my clothes, computer, tv, xbox, and dog. so now, all that is in my buddy's escape and we're sitting in his house with my puppy watching tv. it'll all work out someway. 2 of my other buddies live locally and go to school so i can get an apartment with them and have cheap rent.

thanks for the help guys, you're like a second/third family to me (as weird as that sounds) and i'm grateful for the advice you've given me.

Old 12-20-2010, 09:29 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

God that's a bunch of crap. Especially during THIS time of year.
Anyways, I firmly believe things happen for a reason. Sure, things may suck right now, but it'll work out for the better. Just remember that.

Wait, she called you an "Ungrateful S.O.B."? I hope she realizes what she just called herself.

Old 12-20-2010, 09:54 PM
Phil is on a distinguished road

Glad you were able to get your stuff man. Just try to save money and get your life established.

Old 12-20-2010, 11:45 PM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

Mack you are in a sh***y situation. It can really go 1 of 2 ways good or bad. You said you spoke to your brothers right? Does the on Chicago have any sort of relationship with her or your other brother to try to work this out? I am sorry to hear about what is going on and I hope you can get some kind of positive closeure out of it but if not just keep your chin up and move forward.

Old 12-25-2010, 12:07 AM
bigkhans is on a distinguished road

Good luck man, I'd keep doing what you're doing. Perhaps after some time when everything cools of you could try to re-establish a communication with your mom, but I would not move back in. Time to stay on your own.

Old 12-25-2010, 01:30 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Wow... Merry Christmas eh?

Ask her if you can buy the truck off of her because you need wheels to get to work/school etc... Just talk to her and ask what's up her craw (nicer than that though)... obviously if you've been trying to please her and it's just not working then there's an issue and you should voice your opinion as softly as possible I think.

P.S. Your mom sounds like my Aunt.

Old 12-26-2010, 01:02 AM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

i got the title so im not worried

Quick Reply: What do you do when you get kicked out of your house?