Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums

Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums (https://blazerforum.com/forum/)
-   The Lounge (https://blazerforum.com/forum/lounge-5/)
-   -   what do you order at mcdonalds? (https://blazerforum.com/forum/lounge-5/what-do-you-order-mcdonalds-68382/)

chris015 02-25-2012 09:11 PM

what do you order at mcdonalds?

Or your favorite choice fast food chain?

I dont care for fast food much,but for when i do eat it,its mcdonalds or bojangles chicken.

2 mcdoubles plain with bigmac sauce,a large tea and sometimes a mcflurry.

I never change up. I havent ordered an actual combo in years.

wyzardd 02-25-2012 09:20 PM

This is about the only time of year I'll voluntarily eat at McD's. Shamrock Shake FTW!

Wendy's used to be good, but they changed everything last year.

Church's chicken is pretty good, but around here they are only in parts of town I don't frequent.

xgiovannix12 02-25-2012 09:28 PM

i have not had mcdonalds in a few months

makes me wanna get in the blazer and take a ride

chris015 02-25-2012 09:43 PM

get you a mcchicken mannnnnn

xgiovannix12 02-25-2012 09:53 PM

I might tomorrow =P

shablaze 02-25-2012 10:08 PM

Hot n spicy!! Love it! Of course fries and Root Beer too but not all have Root Beer.
Love some Popeye's chicken - had some earlier.

TripleBlackBlazer 02-25-2012 11:55 PM

Mmmmmmmm chicken nuggets

How to make Chicken Nuggets By Jamie Oliver - YouTube

megaroos_00 02-26-2012 11:46 AM

Was all about the shamrock shakes and sausage egg mcmuffins at McDonald's until I read this article. Now I can't bring myself to eat anything from there.

U.S. News - McDonald's drops use of gooey ammonia-based 'pink slime' in hamburger meat

I think the last little bit of that address speaks for itself..

Blazin_Jason 02-26-2012 01:26 PM

McD's: Big Xtra w/cheese, Jr. chickens, double cheesburgers, big mac, chicken nuggets, fries, pies, Mc Chickens...

Wendys: Homestyle chicken burger, chicken strips, jr. bacon cheese burgers, fries, frosty...

A&W: Teen burger, double teen, mozza burger, custom whistle dog, chubby burger, chicken dinners, fries, o-rings, ATO's...

DQ: Single/double cheeseburgers usually if on sale, fries...

Subway: Toasted sweet onion chicken teriyaki

Pita Pit: Chicken pita!

Not all at one time though, I don't eat FF much :P

tibby 02-26-2012 01:37 PM

I read that pink-slime article and still ate there lol. It's like when they changed there fish-a-filet over to a fish called a "hokie." But I only eat mcdonalds on occasion. I find myself eating cook out more now. They are closer to me and great food at a low price! Mmm.... Nothing like a Cook Out Tray!

DKSDAD 02-26-2012 02:36 PM

Double cheese burger of the fish filet, I have to stay away from the seeded buns with my diverticulitis.

Park 02-26-2012 02:45 PM

Most of the time at McD's I get a large fry and an oreo mcflurry. Though I prefer BK both are only 3 blocks away and across the street from each other.

Damn it...... I'm off to get fries and a flurry now.:icon_eating:

TripleBlackBlazer 02-26-2012 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by Blazin_Jason (Post 500917)

A&W: Teen burger, double teen, mozza burger, custom whistle dog, chubby burger, chicken dinners, fries, o-rings, ATO's...

Not all at one time though, I don't eat FF much :P

"Yes, can I have a chubby, a teen, and a double teen?"

Is this a fast food joint or a brothel?

Blazin_Jason 02-26-2012 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by TripleBlackBlazer (Post 500972)
"Yes, can I have a chubby, a teen, and a double teen?"

Is this a fast food joint or a brothel?

I guess that depends on the womenz working the window ;)

Nepa 02-26-2012 06:39 PM

I like to get a Royale with cheese.

Little Roober 02-26-2012 07:00 PM

On the cheap, 2 mcdoubles and a dollar fry. If I'm goin all out, Large 10 piece nugget meal with a chocolate shake.

I like Subway better though. Had my all-time favorite spicy Italian on Italian herbs and cheese for dinner...Wish I had another. :icon_wub:

tibby 02-27-2012 01:37 PM

This is kind of on the "high end" of the fast food places, but I personally like Red Robin and Steak 'N Shake. Nothing beats Red Robin's burger topped with an egg and onion straws! MmmmmM! And Steak 'N Shake has their Steak 'N Shake meal which comes with a double cheeseburger, milkshake of your choice, and 2 sides for around $8.

Thogert 02-27-2012 02:04 PM

Ahh man where do I start. I eat FF at least 10 times a week. Don't worry, I'm only 115 lbs.

McDonalds: Two mcdoubles no onion, and a cinnimon melt. < I don't know how to spell that. :icon_doh:

Wendys: Two 5 piece chicken nuggets and a small frosty to dip the nuggets in. MMMM

Burger King: A #6, Tendercrisp combo.

Carl's Jr.: A big burger on sourdough with catchup and mayo.

Subway: Footlong meatball on white with olives and provolone.

KFC: #1, Chicken breast combo with diet A&W rootbeer.

Panda Express: Two entree plate with rice and chowmein, orange chicken, and stringbean chicken.

Del Taco: Two shreaded beef burritos.

JCW: A mushroom burger combo.

Arbys: A #4, Not sure what the sandwich is actually called.

I think that's all of them.

TheRandom1 02-27-2012 02:44 PM

Hmmm...

Wendy's I only ever get a spicy chicken combo. Love that darn sammich!
McDonald's depends on whether I'm sober or not.
Sober: Angus bacon & cheese meal, big mac meal, or chicken mcnuggets
Drunk: as many McDoubles and I can cram down my gullet, or Mac Snack wraps.

Park 02-27-2012 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by Thogert (Post 501237)
Ahh man where do I start. I eat FF at least 10 times a week. Don't worry, I'm only 115 lbs.

HOLY HELL some one is smaller then me! Thoggy do you have that lovely issue where you eat, eat, eat and maybe gain half an ounce? Next time you go to subway try a footlong sandwich with chicken breast, bacon, pepperoni, cheese and any veggies you like.

Thogert 02-27-2012 10:44 PM

Mmm, that sounds like a good sammich. Yeah, I don't seem to gain any weight ever. I've been eating like 4 doughnuts a day every morning and still haven't gained any weight at all.

Park 02-27-2012 10:55 PM

I forget to mention go with double meat on the chicken, great flavor. I know how you feel. It took me getting hired at UPS to get above 110lbs. Now almost 7 years later I'm still staying around 130lbs. Speaking of which, off I go to work. Taco Johns tomorrow. 4 hard shell tacos, medium Dr. Pepper, and maybe some wicked chicken bites.

Offroad King Tut 11-21-2020 03:05 PM

I was in a hurry the other day and bought a hatch chili Angus burger at a local Circle K. It was actually really good. Their pizza blows though.

Offroad King Tut 11-21-2020 03:08 PM

. I'll have the bearded clams and a side of thighs please. ;)

DonL 11-21-2020 05:41 PM

I didn't even know this existed....

But a qp with cheese, super size fries with a coke and 10 nuggets with super size fries and a coke. Thats just me :D

GreenBlazer2002 11-23-2020 04:31 AM

I usually only eat breakfast items from McDonald's, and even then not very frequently. But their mocha frappe is sooooo goooood.
Favorite fast food is Chick Fil A. You probably don't have these up north. But down here in Georgia, they have the cleanest restaurants, the best quality food, and the service is top notch. The regular chicken sandwich, mac and cheese, and a sweet iced tea are my usual order there.

bravo99 11-27-2020 02:35 PM

that one rapper's meal with the deluxe Quarter Pounder bacon and barbecue sauce for the fries was pretty legit. I managed to scoop it three times before it disappeared in Michigan. $5.30 out the door!!!