The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

What Does Everyone Do For a Living??

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2007, 02:52 AM
KLBlazer07 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: What Does Everyone Do For a Living??

Carpenter, I do renovations, sundecks, add-on's etc.. I do just about everything.

Old 02-14-2007, 10:59 AM
Administrator
m00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond repute

ORIGINAL: BLK85

ORIGINAL: speeddemon560

I am a senior in high school, and I also have a job at a jewelry store.
They would let a Senior in HS work there? Nothing bad about you I wouldnt trust the majority of HS kids in a jewelry store.
I worked in a jewellery store in high school as well. I don't see the difference between that and working in a retail clothing store. There's a bigger possiblity of a kid stealing a pair of jean than a gold ring,I think. The jeans aren't locked up the same.

Old 02-14-2007, 11:11 AM
BLK85 is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: m00nwater

ORIGINAL: BLK85

ORIGINAL: speeddemon560

I am a senior in high school, and I also have a job at a jewelry store.
They would let a Senior in HS work there? Nothing bad about you I wouldnt trust the majority of HS kids in a jewelry store.
I worked in a jewellery store in high school as well. I don't see the difference between that and working in a retail clothing store. There's a bigger possiblity of a kid stealing a pair of jean than a gold ring,I think. The jeans aren't locked up the same.
Yea but jewlery is a lot more expensive than a pair of jeans. I guess its just me, I dont trust to many people in life.

Old 02-14-2007, 11:16 AM
TheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond repute

I used to work at a limousine manufacturer. Got layed off due to a slow season. I was an installer for the components.

Old 02-14-2007, 11:30 PM
Kordog is an unknown quantity at this point

I am an ASE Master Auto Tech in an independentn repair shop for 11yrs. Also a Paid-On-Call FireFighter for 9.5 yrs. Korey.

[IMG]local://upfiles/4089/844B4F9073784B54A8EF70074F9AED41.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/4089/AAD7AC4D4E7D41D9BB64485DB8CCC795.jpg[/IMG]

Old 02-15-2007, 01:01 AM
RedBlazer 96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Crayola Kids Rule!
Good for you! You stuck with major and made something of yourself. Have many of those friends actually got a job in the field they studied and actually ENJOY their job?? 2 of them maybe?

We generally don't have a greasy slimmie fat slob of a boss telling you what to do and how to do it. It usually makes for a better work day when you control some of it! Always stick with what makes you happy!!

Chicago, IL(Flatlander)

Old 02-18-2007, 02:26 PM
Lee
Lee is an unknown quantity at this point

I am in the Air Force, I crawl around in the fuel tanks of aircraft and fix things.

Old 02-18-2007, 06:05 PM
Administrator
m00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond repute

ORIGINAL: RedBlazer 96

Crayola Kids Rule!
Good for you! You stuck with major and made something of yourself. Have many of those friends actually got a job in the field they studied and actually ENJOY their job?? 2 of them maybe?

We generally don't have a greasy slimmie fat slob of a boss telling you what to do and how to do it. It usually makes for a better work day when you control some of it! Always stick with what makes you happy!!

Chicago, IL(Flatlander)
Ya, I have quite a few friends still in the field. Some don't want to be doing it, but most of us realize we are pretty lucky to have a GOOD design job these days, because ANYBODY can say they are a graphic designer it seems these days, and the market has been flooded.

Old 02-19-2007, 02:23 AM
blazerlove9196 is an unknown quantity at this point

i currently work for dishnetwork taking phonecalls from people that have billing questions and fail to pay on time andread their contracts about the autobatching. I taught tumbling for 3yrs and am looking for another gym to work in, I should start working for caterpillar soon doing a gravy office job. I started college at parkland for collision repair but it was too expensive b/c i was out of district, aced my welding class, and now go to my in district school taking ASL so i can start being an interpreter for a side job

Old 02-25-2007, 04:25 PM
MUDMEAT is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm a spec ops medic in the army. Work for a level II team.....i'm petty sure we're the only one in the army our size. 20 personnel.

Quick Reply: What Does Everyone Do For a Living??