Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

What have YOU found on google street view?

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2011, 11:39 PM
streblo will become famous soon enoughstreblo will become famous soon enough
Default What have YOU found on google street view?

What have you found on google street view....only screen shots of your browser count so no googling funny google street view pictures.

Attached Thumbnails What have YOU found on google street view?-google-lol.jpg  
Old 01-31-2011, 12:06 AM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Bahaha! I don't know if I can top that one.

Old 01-31-2011, 02:43 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

i know that two of my vehicles are in the streetview of my sister-in-law's house.

don't really know how to save the screen though, so i doubt you'll see them.

Old 01-31-2011, 03:04 AM
UberFail is on a distinguished road

there's a "print screen" key on your keyboard near the F key's @ the top right side. click this and it captures the screen! go into MS paint, paste, and save it as a jpg.

Old 01-31-2011, 12:59 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

so that's what that key is for!

i'll give it a try.

Old 01-31-2011, 01:21 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

There's an entire site dedicated to this too eh. Pretty funny the stuff you'll find. A lot of stuff that is NSFW or the forum. Google earth was bad for that too, catching a lot of nude sunbathers.

Old 01-31-2011, 09:31 PM
streblo will become famous soon enoughstreblo will become famous soon enough

i know ive looked at them before, theres some classics, i want to know what funny/interesting things youve come across!...i never found my blazer on the street view tears

Old 02-01-2011, 12:40 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Bummer, when I checked out our house the Explorer is visible in the sunlight but the Blazer is hidden in the shade! Waiting for google to update

I can't get low down on Google - guess I need to sign up or something to get closer to the ground. Picture gets fuzzy from about 100 metres.

Old 02-01-2011, 06:08 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

I haven't found my Blazer either yet. At the time they were driving around my city I lived in a park that was private streets, so they weren't permitted to enter the park. You couldn't see my place from the main road either. I looked at my new place though and there's garbage men out front picking up the garbage lol.

Old 02-01-2011, 07:04 AM
Starting Member
Debonair is on a distinguished road

ah! i was just about to google them haha

how often do you think they have the van going around? about how many years?

Quick Reply: What have YOU found on google street view?