Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

What hobbies do you have?

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2010, 04:16 PM
Starting Member
BresBlazy will become famous soon enough
Cool What hobbies do you have?

I am an oil painter...I also design tattoos....

Paintings:

Old 08-30-2010, 04:41 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Sweet paintings....

I dabble in Photography, Saxophone, and of course... Xbox....

Old 08-30-2010, 04:51 PM
Starting Member

HA HA, AWESOME! I love photography and Playstation....although I am only really into the silent hill games...love to play with all the lights out and freak myself out.

I also do Rabbit rescue
These are my boys: Ronin (AKA the slug) and Jax (AKA turbo)

Old 08-30-2010, 04:53 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Bre... you should totally sketch up a 4 leaf clover and post it up here...

Old 08-30-2010, 04:56 PM
Starting Member

OK, gimmy a few and I will

Old 08-30-2010, 05:15 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

I play golf, mess around with cars, dating the ladies, playing xbox, drinking beer and shooting pool, FISHING ALOT, camping almost as much, I love watching flicks in the theatre room at home. Sometimes I hang out with my pothead friends and get pie-eyed. I volunteer as a cub scout leader cause the kids think Im just the coolest thing since sliced bread. I have a pet parrot that talks and has a dirty mouth. I tint automobiles and install stereos in the local craigslist site too in my spare time. Im a lone wolf, no wife, no kids, no debts, so I clown around doing whatever it is that I fancy, with or to, whoever it is that I want.

That top bunny is a monster, what breed is it? My bunny lays on her back paws up like dogs do. I dont rescue rabbits, but I have a young one, and before her I had a really old one that had 1 major surgery and lived almost 11 years when I had to put him down. Silent Betty (Lionhead Dwarf) is her name, the old one was Silent Bob (mini Rex). Shes housetrained and loves to scamper in the backyard and run with my roomies yorkie dog. Shes about 6 months now. Silent Bob even had a geocache made on his burial location and the cache is full of rabbit related crafts and hobbys that the kids can take when they find him.
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...4-507a41aa48b7
My 2 bunnies are the exact opposites, one loved brocolli tops, the other only eats the stems... One followed me everywhere, the new ones a lone wolf too... One loved yogurt and chocolate, the new one wont touch it... The list goes on. Rabbits rule.

I collect tattoos. Both hands and arms are covered, and I got inked somewhere else that the mods will never let me show...

I chat on internet forums and help out here where I can...

OP, are you seriously a brunette beauty tinkering with an engine like in your signature, or is that a photoshop job...? I think Im in love. I like your style in artwork, I love anything with birds or fish in them! You really ought to draw me a cartoon fish for the tattoo lady to do on my next session. I do a couple hours every month on my cartoon aquatica arm latley. She might do spongebob or the nemo cast for me next session.

Last edited by ohsofly; 08-30-2010 at 05:27 PM.
Old 08-30-2010, 05:22 PM
Starting Member

WOW, that was quite the list!
My buns are english spot mix and holland lop.....thats SO awesome you have a geocach for your bunny! I have always wanted to do that with my kids!
I had a rescued angora who passed a few months back, shes burried in the back patio dirt :/ I have a site all about bunnies....its a work in prog.
http://thehopspot.squarespace.com/

and NO my pics not photoshopped! LOL

Old 08-30-2010, 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by BresBlazy
and NO my pics not photoshopped! LOL
Thats awesome, looks like you are going after the spider there! Ill check the hop spot out, maybe I have some info or photos you can use.

And if you want to get into caching with your kids, its not expensive like you think, here is a dirt cheap receiver that you could always upgrade when you learn all the extras in how to use it... Maybe the kids might think "its stupid" and then you didnt waste much money.
http://cgi.ebay.com/GARMIN-ETREX-LEG...ht_5276wt_1137
I use a Legend H (the blue one) and its fine for me, heres a used version for 30 bucks.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Garmin-eTrex-Leg...#ht_2240wt_911

Theres lots of cool uses for GPS, you could drop it in the kids backpack bottom turned on and see where they go afterschool or if they are older and drive your car... Or tie it on a dogs collar and see how many KMs they go when you walk them compared to how many the owner goes... Dogs walk 5 times farther when off leash.

Last edited by ohsofly; 08-30-2010 at 05:38 PM.
Old 08-30-2010, 05:41 PM
Starting Member

no the kids would love it! they are not regular kids LOL they would rather go to the museum than disneyland LOL we go on adventures and collect bugs and go to the beach and collect sea creatures, shells, rocks, leaves, everything is treasure to them....they are totally into all that stuff...
I grew up climbing trees, catching lizards, toads, bugs, snakes, fishing, ocean fishing, camping, building go carts and forts, all that, I want my kids to be the same way LOL

and I could totally do a fish or something...did you see my koi?

Last edited by swartlkk; 08-30-2010 at 08:49 PM. Reason: *Consecutive Posts* - Please use the edit feature to add more information to your post if another member has yet to reply.
Old 08-30-2010, 06:07 PM

Ill PM ya some pics so as not to threadjack, this is a cool thread.

Back to peoples hobbies.

Quick Reply: What hobbies do you have?