Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

What kind of pets do you have?

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2011, 10:22 PM
Starting Member
mov4x4 is on a distinguished road
Default What kind of pets do you have?

I'm not sure if this thread has been done so here it goes, what pet/s do you have?

I have an eight week old shepard/lab mix, and a manx cat which I don't have a picture of but he's twice the size of the pup and has no tail.

Old 01-27-2011, 11:47 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

it's been done here if you want to play along... 5 pages = not that many pet owners i guess

Old 01-28-2011, 12:01 AM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

I have a 3 1/2 year old yellow lab. I have to bring him the the vet tomorrow because his left ear is all swolen.

Attached Thumbnails What kind of pets do you have?-005.jpg  
Old 02-23-2011, 10:44 PM
Beginning Member
Manatee is on a distinguished road

I have a bumper sticker that says "I like cats,they taste just like chicken".

Old 02-23-2011, 11:25 PM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

I better not post a pic of my cat then! LOL

Old 02-23-2011, 11:57 PM
rob44_90 is on a distinguished road

http://www.flickr.com/photos/59718799@N04/5473212338/
This is my 5 year old Golden Retriever. He's the best dog in the whole world!!

Old 02-24-2011, 01:18 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

I see in his his eye's he'e thinking "wait for the damn smile you . . . " LOL Nice pic

Old 02-24-2011, 07:24 AM
Beginning Member
Gorton is on a distinguished road

My dog Flint Akita mix.

Attached Thumbnails What kind of pets do you have?-226.jpg   What kind of pets do you have?-213.jpg  
Old 02-24-2011, 07:29 AM
atvwarrior will become famous soon enough

Heres some of our family pets .
This is snuggles , he only purrs when hes attacking or pissed and thats pretty much all the time . But all and all , cool kitty .
And this is princess shes definatly mans best friend , she also likes to ride on or in anything she can .
And these are her puppies thirteen of them , shorty after we had her spaded . Now she is a fat dog .

Old 02-24-2011, 11:19 AM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

Ooooh I love animal threads!!

I have a Alexandrine Ringneck Parakeet. Cleoparrotra is 18 years old this year. She was born in the 5th week of 1993. Jeez Ive had this thing for many many many years. She comes camping, likes car rides, waits for my permission before biting anyone, and will ALWAYS come to me when called. I dont clip her wings cause she has never flown off on me, and I can leave her in a tree in the yard in the apple tree knowing she will be there again when I remember to go get her. I have forgotten and left her outside till dark and she just goes to sleep. She talk some, but only when shes alone, she squaks alot according to my roomate, but never when I am there. She can say "Pretty pretty birdie" - "Hello" - "F**kin bird!" - "Oh be quiet" - "Shhhhhh" - and a bunch of other stuff, oh and shes got some poem or song about 6 lines long that she has always said from the day I got her, I think its in another language (possibly some kind of arabic) though cause I cant understand it. She also laughs when people are laughing, and makes the sounds of the female orgasm too!!! Shes very affectionate and is very jealous of women I have around her. Girlfriends cant pet her cause she will chomp them out of jealous rage.

I used to have quite the zoo as you will see here.

Kiki the cockatiel - bought it for my ex's oldest daughter as a baby bird, and it fell in love with the child instantly! Kiki was learning to talk a little when my relationship ended and I moved.

Bought my ex 2 birds. Andy is the African Grey - man could he talk!!! Andy liked whiskey as well. Sydney is the Umbrella Cockatoo - she could talk alot too and was alot of fun to take places. She has a bright yellow head feathers when she stands them up - I just noticed now that I dont have a photo of her with her head feathers up on end...

I also bought my ex's son a bird. This is Tiki the Cackariki (sp?) and it was bought as a baby and was hand tamed. The boys cat got it a year later and it died. No more expensive pets for him till he learns to keep his room door closed.

And just around the house we had these 3... Vikki, Bacon, and Silent Bob. All of them knew their names, were fine out in the yard together, and were best buddies.

No your eyes arent playing tricks on you, and that is totally a housetrained potbelly pig. I had to donate him to a petting zoo in Chiliwack BC when he got to be about 150 pounds. He does tricks just like a dog does, except he learns them in about 5 minutes. He also learned how to let himself in and out at 8 weeks old... Whos dog only had ONE accident in the house before learning to go outside? Man are pigs ever smart.

He wears an extra large dog harness, maxxed out around his gut. We had to harness him as we lived on a berry farm in BC, which was on a highway. Pigs will wander and dont see well, and the landlord said if he got into the berries he would shoot him, so the harness fixed that issue. People used to stop in off the highway to meet him and take photos everyday. The local paper even came and took his photos! Edmonton Bylaw gave me a $500 fine for "posessing a live hooved animal in city limits" even though I had him neutered (makes them very dosile and non aggressive) - tusks sergically removed (so he cant hurt anyone - kids play with him) - and he had regular vet visits and shots - and he always had his nails painted too.

He would totally play that piano in the background when told to. Its how he earned treats.

This is not the first pig Ive had in my bed... LOL

I had to put my white rabbit to sleep when he was 10.5 years old, and I cried like a baby having to do it myself. My ex's daughters felt so bad for me that a few weeks later they surprised me by using their allowance to get me a new baby bunny. Silent Betty was her name. She dissapeared from my yard a few months ago... I am afraid that a bird grabbed her as she was a dwarf and fairly small...

And there you have it... My zoo. Also had a huge fishtank and a kingsnake that was about 5 feet long.

Oh, and we also had a pair of Red Squirrels... The mother drowned in my rain barrel (I now have screen on it) and we found these 2 stranded in the garage and hungry. Started feeding them, and they lived in our yard, played with the kids, and even snuck in the house a few times when the door was open to mooch food. The kids and their friends used to stay out and play with the squirrels all the time. They even used to sneak them to school, and then let them go when class started, and they would find their way back to our yard everytime. The school was only one block away though.

Last edited by ohsofly; 02-24-2011 at 11:37 AM.

Quick Reply: What kind of pets do you have?