Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

What kind of smartphone do you have?

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2011, 05:45 PM
cochran07 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What kind of smartphone do you have?

Just wondering what kind of phone everyone is using.. I've got a mytouch slide (htc phone exclusive to tmobile) and I hate it! So what's everyone else using?

Old 01-12-2011, 05:48 PM
Starting Member
wheelhead4x4 is on a distinguished road

HTC Evo from Sprint an loving it.

Old 01-12-2011, 06:02 PM

I've heard good things about the evo. I'm stuck with tmobile for another year and a half so I've gotta find another phone asap. This one takes absolutly no punishment at all!

Old 01-12-2011, 06:09 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be watching this. I'm going to be in the market for a new phone soon and will likely be picking up an android phone. I am currently with Verizon.

Old 01-12-2011, 06:13 PM

If you don't mind the size the new droid x is a bad (as in good) phone. I know some people with em and they love em. That is if you plan to stay with verizion.

Old 01-12-2011, 06:19 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still on the fence. Sprint just put up a new tower that gives full 4G speeds throughout the entire county and they have better plans than Verizon at the moment.

I'm kind of holding out for the Tegra2 equiped phones.

Old 01-12-2011, 06:23 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm currently with Verizon and they have the best service in this area IMHO. I'm going to be watching their roll-out of the iPhone next month and compare it with their Droid models especially if they proceed with setting it up for 4G in a few months like it's rumored.

Old 01-12-2011, 06:24 PM

I hear ya. Tmobile was the only place I could go without havong to pay an arm and a leg to start. My credit is currently screwed but I'm slowly getting it better.

Old 01-12-2011, 06:41 PM
Beginning Member
JamieSue is on a distinguished road

I have an iPhone 4. 32 gig. not that I need that much but I'm a huge music fan so I still have room for tons of music, pics, movies and games!!! LOVE IT!!

Last edited by JamieSue; 01-12-2011 at 06:44 PM.
Old 01-12-2011, 06:44 PM
deadmanet is on a distinguished road

I hear ya on being stuck with T-Mobile b/c of credit issues, I'm in the same boat. I would love to get a newer smart phone, but I'm stuck with the Samsung Behold II.

Which I actually won in a contest a while back. Nice phone, but unfortunately, it's one of the first Android phones that Samsung made and they have no desire to upgrade it.

So, I'm stuck with Android 1.something. I want one of the new Windows phones. Although I kind of like T-Mobile b/c of the cheaper plans. :P

Quick Reply: What kind of smartphone do you have?