Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

What would Blazer owners...

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2010, 03:04 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough
Default What would Blazer owners...

OK, You are on death row for Blazing too hard, determined by a jury of your peers. Tomorrow is the big day.

What would Blazer owners choose for thier last meal?

Myself, I would have moms Turkey dinner it is my favorite meal, sans stuffing, white meat only, red potatoes mixed with yams - chunky mashed, Brussel sprouts steamed, cranberry sauce on the side, and I would wash it down with chocolate milk - cold. I would also want a couple king crab legs. For desert I would have my moms saskatoon berry pie, warmed up.

So what is your favorite thing to eat? Fast food of some sort, would you want a lobster or a moose steak? Maybe a special kind of pizza, maybe KD? You might like a tuna sandwich, or pickled eggs?

Last edited by ohsofly; 09-21-2010 at 08:08 PM.
Old 09-21-2010, 11:47 PM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

My wifes baked ziti and garlic bread would be the way I would go. To drink i would wash it down with a large ice cold Coke.

Old 09-21-2010, 11:55 PM
b1heqh54 is on a distinguished road

Blazin' too hard? They ain't takin' me alive. But just in case that pesky airbag saves me, breaded porkchop with mashed and cream corn please and thanks. A big mug of Molson Canadian to drink with it, and a bottle of 18 yr old single malt for dessert. After that, they can do as they like.

Old 09-22-2010, 03:27 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Roast beef, roast potatoes, cauliflower & white sauce, pumpkin, rice, yorkshire pud & gravy! Followed by bread & butter pudding with custard.

EDIT. Oh and a glass (or bottle) of white wine to wash it all down!

Old 09-22-2010, 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by kiwiblazer
Roast beef, roast potatoes, cauliflower & white sauce, pumpkin, rice, yorkshire pud & gravy! Followed by bread & butter pudding with custard.

EDIT. Oh and a glass (or bottle) of white wine to wash it all down!
How does one prepare pumpkin down there? Up here we usually mush it up and put in pies.

Old 09-22-2010, 09:33 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

hmmmm................that's a hard one!

well, since it's a "last meal", it'd be a good one.

some Prime Rib-about 34oz will do! (rare, but ot bloody) baked potato w/all the fixin's, steamed green beans/asparagus/carrots, grilled zucchini & peppers, spinach salad w/raspberry vinaigrette.

really not that much different from what i do up now. (just a little more of the Prime Rib)

oh, and i'll be joining James for dessert.

Old 09-22-2010, 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
oh, and i'll be joining James for dessert.
...that's what SHE said...

Old 09-23-2010, 12:03 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by b1heqh54
...that's what SHE said...

whoa James! i don't know you well enough for a three..................

nevermind!

Old 09-23-2010, 03:01 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by b1heqh54
How does one prepare pumpkin down there? Up here we usually mush it up and put in pies.
We just mush it up & chuck it in the plate.

Funny thing about pumpkins is that in the UK we found people don't eat it, they empty it & use them for candle holders! LOL (Haloween)

Old 09-23-2010, 09:44 PM
BF Guru

Originally Posted by kiwiblazer
We just mush it up & chuck it in the plate.

Funny thing about pumpkins is that in the UK we found people don't eat it, they empty it & use them for candle holders! LOL (Haloween)

see, that's why Canada is better than the UK-we do both with our pumpkins!

Quick Reply: What would Blazer owners...