Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

What are YOUR plans for the summer?

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2012, 03:44 AM
K1500brute is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by 99LS4x4ryanlw
I'm fixing up an older Polaris Sportsman 500. And I am out in the middle of a corn field about 6 to 7 miles NW of Bowling Green by a small town called Tontogany. Maybe I should change my location a bit huh? lol I get to Findlay every now and then lol and isn't Polaris just west of 71? When I go to Columbus I always take 23 through Delaware, so it isn't that awful far if I remember right
Naa i would leave it. mines even more general "buckeye country" lol. yeah not much in findlay. Also yep the next thing south of delaware on 23 right before 270. (well Lewis center/Polaris same thing). i think i know were that is i have been up to BGSU a couple of times.

Old 04-27-2012, 09:48 AM
Starting Member
99LS4x4ryanlw is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by K1500brute
Naa i would leave it. mines even more general "buckeye country" lol. yeah not much in findlay. Also yep the next thing south of delaware on 23 right before 270. (well Lewis center/Polaris same thing). i think i know were that is i have been up to BGSU a couple of times.
I consider myself lucky when someone from around Columbus knows about where I'm at. We just got our first gas station in town this year. That is the first one in probably 30+ years. The size of the high school about doubles the population of the town, which is grades 9-12, and that only amounts to around 500 students or a shade less. And when you are around findlay, at least outside of the city limits, you'll have to be careful lol my uncle is a hancock county sheriff down there haha not that he would know anything about us knowing each other through this forum though. and hey, I'm going to BGSU lol not much in BG either except for when the National Tractor Pulls are in town. Now that is a heck of a time lol

Originally Posted by 97cherryblazer
(gotta go somewhere where the drinking age is 18)
I think I will stand to wait a little longer...I only have til this next Jan until I'm good to go, but I wish ya a good time! I've never got to do such a thing lol

Last edited by 99LS4x4ryanlw; 04-27-2012 at 09:56 AM.
Old 04-28-2012, 05:25 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

Im gonna be working alot, i work long haul for home hardware stores distribution center, and spring/summer is the busy season... I hope to do a few overnight runs into BCs west coast so i can do a little salmon fishing. Camping with the family too to drumheller AB. Do some work on the blazer - yank the 5.7tbi from our suburban and do the swap maybe? Some mods to my silverado too.

Old 04-30-2012, 10:10 PM
BF Veteran
Hanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond repute

Working, working, working!
Working at my 7-3:30 job, overtime about 8 hours a week.
Working- DJing, remodeling my brothers basement, putting up some fences at the kids houses, and work around my house.

As for fun, practicing with my traditional bow, about 3-5 dozen arrows a day.
Boat camping, fishing, Crappie Tournament fishing, and a family reunion to Kentucky Lake.

Old 05-01-2012, 05:07 PM
K1500brute is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by 99LS4x4ryanlw
I consider myself lucky when someone from around Columbus knows about where I'm at. We just got our first gas station in town this year. That is the first one in probably 30+ years. The size of the high school about doubles the population of the town, which is grades 9-12, and that only amounts to around 500 students or a shade less. And when you are around findlay, at least outside of the city limits, you'll have to be careful lol my uncle is a hancock county sheriff down there haha not that he would know anything about us knowing each other through this forum though. and hey, I'm going to BGSU lol not much in BG either except for when the National Tractor Pulls are in town. Now that is a heck of a time lol
Thats good to know cause i can be a speed demon sometimes, (well not in the bravada 80 is its tops before i get worried) and i mean its flat land up there soooo.... lol. Seriously?? 30 years... crazy i cant go 2 miles without see like fifty gas stations. and there was 500 in my graduation class alone lol. Must be very different up there

Old 05-01-2012, 05:19 PM
Starting Member
RetroBlazer will become famous soon enough

I parked the Blazer and starting on the resto-mod on my 1988 GMC Indy Pace truck.

Old 05-01-2012, 05:29 PM
Starting Member
99LS4x4ryanlw is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by K1500brute
Thats good to know cause i can be a speed demon sometimes, (well not in the bravada 80 is its tops before i get worried) and i mean its flat land up there soooo.... lol. Seriously?? 30 years... crazy i cant go 2 miles without see like fifty gas stations. and there was 500 in my graduation class alone lol. Must be very different up there
It is quite different lol I don't think I could have handled 500 in my graduating class alone...yikes...I knew 99.5% of every kid in my class, along with 99.5% of everyone in each class one year older than me and one year younger. I like it up here to say the least haha, out in BFE

Originally Posted by RetroBlazer
I parked the Blazer and starting on the resto-mod on my 1988 GMC Indy Pace truck.
Would be interesting to see the finished product!

Old 05-01-2012, 06:06 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

I'm going to Disneyland for the first time with my dad and our family friends for a week at the end of the month. Get some camping (and drinking ) in too. And hopefully visit my mom in Vegas sometime. I haven't seen her for almost a year now.

Old 05-01-2012, 07:14 PM
IanD is on a distinguished road

Work, and get an early start on college

Old 05-01-2012, 09:02 PM
4x4blazerguy is on a distinguished road

I'm on a permanent vacation. In the winter we go home to Yuma AZ & in the summer we hang out in both Nevada & the Northern Colorado River area AZ.
Working is against my beliefs, I'm even getting where messing with vehicles is too much work, so I just drive them. My Yellow Lab like to chase ***** in the river, if I'll throw them. He always brings them back. So I guess I'll just hang out with my dog & get a nice tan, on the river. My dog is a Chick magnet so I'll get to visit with plenty of old women. Good thing my wife isn't the jealous type. But heck when you get as old as I am that's about all you can do is talk & remember how it was. Ha ha.

Quick Reply: What are YOUR plans for the summer?