Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

whens the last time you yelled at someone in public?

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2010, 09:07 PM
Beginning Member
98odgblazer is on a distinguished road
Default whens the last time you yelled at someone in public?

i was hanging out with my friend and he startin yelling at some skater kid for probably 5 minutes and made him cry whens the last time youve done something simalir, ps my friends out of his mind

Old 04-26-2010, 01:05 AM
Starting Member
TheStig is on a distinguished road

does yelling at traffic out the car window count? Cause that's an everyday thing. When I get back Im gonna put a PA in the Blazer so I dont get so horse.
BTW what was the kid doing?

Old 04-26-2010, 09:08 AM
Beginning Member
tofunater is on a distinguished road

I yelled at a woman yesterday trying to go through a narrow parking lot at 30 mph, who had to slam on her brakes to miss some pedestrians. Stupidity sets me off.

Last edited by tofunater; 04-26-2010 at 01:37 PM.
Old 04-26-2010, 10:48 AM
Beginning Member
98odgblazer is on a distinguished road

i dont remember what he was doing but he want on for 5 min how he was nothing and his gf was goin to leave him for his best freind

Old 04-26-2010, 11:07 AM
Starting Member

So he humilliated some young kid in front of his freinds and girlfriend, AND took it to a totally excessive and immature level... Awweesoommee

Old 04-26-2010, 11:21 AM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

I don't yell at people but I am amazed at how stupid people can be, running red lights, not stopping at stop lights, racing out of side roads with cars coming, passing when cars are coming, etc.

Old 04-28-2010, 12:37 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by TheStig
does yelling at traffic out the car window count? Cause that's an everyday thing. When I get back Im gonna put a PA in the Blazer so I dont get so horse.
X2 on the traffic. and i've thought about the whole PA thing, but i'm pretty sure it's illegal (@ least here i know it is).

now for the OP............Late Sunday evening.

i'm @ WalMart, and when i come out (it's around 8pm, and a pretty empty parking lot), i see this woman park her car like an inch from the back of my Blazer (i'm not exagerating!). her front tires were just over the line between us.

now, many may not see an issue with this, but when i always park towards the front end of the spot, so i leave a large enough gap behind me to load stuff into the back without having to pull forward, i see this as more of an issue of parking too close-you obviously can't drive.......or see!

so this woman make a point of looking @ the distance, and waited for me to get closer-i was parked about 20 spots from the doors (& didn't think i said my comment that loud, but whatever). she asks me what the problem is, so i bluntly tell her-politely (my kids are now almost @ the truck), and she has the never to tell me to park somewhere else next time!

needless to say, the kids were put into the truck quickly.

i'm actually pretty proud of myself, i don't remember swearing once @ her. (hey, there's a first time for everything!).

Last edited by old skool luvr; 04-28-2010 at 12:40 AM. Reason: keyboard.
Old 04-28-2010, 02:22 AM
Starting Member

and she has the never to tell me to park somewhere else next time!
Park somewhere else next time? Like predict where she's going to show up and park, and dont park there?! Yeah I'd have had trouble controlling myself there, not only in my choice of language, but perhaps making good use out of that HD rear bumper of yours. "Sorry thought I put it in drive not reverse! Guess maybe YOU'LL park somewhere else next time"

Old 04-29-2010, 09:18 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by TheStig
Park somewhere else next time? Like predict where she's going to show up and park, and dont park there?! Yeah I'd have had trouble controlling myself there, not only in my choice of language, but perhaps making good use out of that HD rear bumper of yours. "Sorry thought I put it in drive not reverse! Guess maybe YOU'LL park somewhere else next time"

and people wonder why i haven't built one for the front of my truck yet.

Old 04-30-2010, 12:12 AM
BF Veteran
AJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the rough

The last time I was in Oreilly's. I bought a grease gun that didn't work and brought it back to return it. The guy behind the counter said he couldn't accept it as the original label was missing off the package even though I had the receipt.

I went off...completely. Threw the grease gun on the floor, tossed the receipt as you really can't throw a piece of paper and wished them all a good day (read the sarcasm in that).

My wife was waiting in the blazer the whole time and could hear me yelling and didn't say a word when I got in. Got home and sent off an email to Orielly's corprate office explaining everything that happened with the store identification and let them know I will never step in another of their stores. Got an email back saying they would gladly refund the price of the grease gun and that they hoped I would still shop there.

Got my money back and haven't been back since, nor will I ever go there again. And I used to like going there for my parts. Does a body good, IMHO, to vent at poor customer service now and then.

Quick Reply: whens the last time you yelled at someone in public?