Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Who like to go hunting?

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2012, 10:19 PM
Alan Thomas is on a distinguished road
Default Who like to go hunting?

I love to go hunting as much as I can and have the time to do it. I am going up to Florence, Wisconsin to do some whitetail deer hunting and ruffed grouse (partridge) hunting. Hope I do see some but mainly just to enjoy the outdoors and the nature!

Old 10-11-2012, 10:40 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

I like to hunt my self.... WE hunt deer and small game (Rabbits and pheasants )

Gotta admit Its a fun sport and it fills up the freezer.

Old 10-11-2012, 11:34 PM
Alan Thomas is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by xgiovannix12
I like to hunt my self.... WE hunt deer and small game (Rabbits and pheasants )

Gotta admit Its a fun sport and it fills up the freezer.
Yeah it is a fun sport and does fills up the freezer. I think it is more relaxing.

Old 10-12-2012, 12:33 AM
neo71665 will become famous soon enoughneo71665 will become famous soon enough

Deer, hog, duck, rabbit, squirrel, crow, quail, dove, gator, snake, coon, possum, bobcat, coyote, otter, or beaver? Now ya wanna talk about modern gun, muzzle loader, bow, or pistol? Crap can we include trapping?

Old 10-12-2012, 03:00 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

I have a breakneck .22 air rifle I will take rabbits and pheasants with. Mostly I just fish though.

It isnt really hunting, but i killed all the crows and magpies in my urban neighborhood this spring amd summer. I throw handfuls of seeds amd bread on my house roof, sit in my garage, and plug the crows and pies that come eat it. We had lots of baby birds this year now that i took out all the nestrobbers...!

Old 10-12-2012, 03:37 PM
neo71665 will become famous soon enoughneo71665 will become famous soon enough

Crows (while a pest) are protected and have a hunting season in the US. In some places here its illegal to hunt over bait. Ya might want to check your local laws up there before you wind up with a nice fine to pay.

Down here we can't hunt crows or turkeys over bait and can only shoot crows certain days of the week (ex tues, wen, thrus.) Has something to do with being a special bird down in mexico and some agreement with them. Personally I hate them cause they get in my melon patches. Hate to see somebody thinking they doing good get into trouble for poaching but once again I don't know your laws so check.

Old 10-12-2012, 04:40 PM
smaiwald is on a distinguished road

I love spending a nice relaxing day in the woods with the change to get some meat for the freezer. I hunt dove and deer. Looking forward to Opening Day of the rifle part of deer season in MD.

Old 10-12-2012, 08:25 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

Thats why i hide in the garage while shooting... I live in heavy residential area, and its illegal to shoot crows and pies everyday of the week.

Old 10-12-2012, 08:38 PM
rodeofan5656 is on a distinguished road

i love to hunt! i been huntin since i was 10, and am 18 now. i bowhunt deer and refuse to shoot them with a rifle. its just too easy. i hunt pheasant, quail, geese, coyotes, etc. i fish for bass and catfish (flathead and channel cat). mostly catfish, because i live along the Little Walnut River.. its always great to wake up next the the wheat field in the winter and see deer walkin around. thats why i love rural Kansas

Old 10-14-2012, 10:37 AM
Little Roober is on a distinguished road

I went out to Kansas in 2008? Bow huntin for deer. Didn't get one but had a blast. I saw more antlers there in a week than I have gun or bow hunting ever in Michigan.

Quick Reply: Who like to go hunting?