Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Why I love BF so much.

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2009, 02:34 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future
Exclamation Why I love BF so much.

I just want to point out, if you follow this link The following contains coarse language, viewer discretion is advised lmao.

I may just be spoiled here at BF, but this snowmobile forum I go to has gone down the tubes, If anyone's interested here's me snapping on some guy who's just 2 years older than me but makes himself look 6 years younger consistently.

btw, my screen name on that forum is 03canadian_f5 just so you know who's who.

http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forum...owtopic=423708

*edit* just thought I'd point out this was a very mild case, but there's been SO MUCH worse on there that this one is kind of the straw that broke the camel's back. I'm considereing never going back to that forum just because there's so much BS being slung around, not much of it is helpful.

Last edited by oktain; 07-16-2009 at 02:39 PM.
Old 07-16-2009, 02:58 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not even going to use the link, but part of my duties is to make sure that this site remains in a 'family friendly' mode. I've seen plenty of other forums where the members take advantage of the web's open nature. Pretty sad.

Old 07-16-2009, 03:18 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

supposedly that site has moderators, but the only thing I've seen them done is delete duplicate threads and move threads to the proper section... other than that, they don't even enforce the "no bashing zone" policy. People from sections for other manufacturers will cross over just to sling fecal matter at the owners of rival companies, it's really gotten out of hand. Like I said, we're spoiled here because everyone makes the effort to be kind and polite, and I thank everyone for that.

Old 07-16-2009, 06:12 PM
Starting Member
FlatTopFoley has a little shameless behavior in the past

the internet is a dangerous, scary place.

Old 07-16-2009, 06:32 PM
wolfen is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by FlatTopFoley
the internet is a dangerous, scary place.
Can you please define "dangerous" ?
Not starting anything or even trying to, I'm not afraid of anything alive or dead, so I don't understand what most people consider dangerous

Old 07-16-2009, 06:46 PM
Starting Member
FlatTopFoley has a little shameless behavior in the past

Originally Posted by wolfen
Can you please define "dangerous" ?
Not starting anything or even trying to, I'm not afraid of anything alive or dead, so I don't understand what most people consider dangerous
ever been to 4chan or /b/? Thats what I consider dangerous. Also, depending on the search, google.

Old 07-16-2009, 09:54 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Been to 4chan before, that place is... weird.

Old 07-16-2009, 10:16 PM
Starting Member
86Blazer4x4 is an unknown quantity at this point

like your stig avatar. yes i agree with foley the internets is a very scary place filled with some disturbing people.

Old 07-17-2009, 06:53 PM
wolfen is on a distinguished road

ever been to 4chan or /b/? Thats what I consider dangerous. Also, depending on the search, google.
Nope never been to those places, where are they, the only scary places I've been are real, usually filled with people that want to kill you just because they can, or their God told them to.

But the only places on the net I hang out are here, the Jeep forums and milform, sometimes I post on Targetware ( flight sim I play, or Freespace's forums )
I did the cult of the dead cow once when they had a website, that didn't scare me, caused a total reload of the computer though, but since then I have learned computer security enough to keep mine running.

Last edited by wolfen; 07-17-2009 at 06:56 PM.
Old 07-22-2009, 10:00 AM
maximino is an unknown quantity at this point

ever been to 4chan or /b/?
yes i've been there, and it is 'dangerous' there ... well quite amusing to read some of the discussions going on down there, but never really participated in one as it becomes scary as you go deeper into the darkest bowels of 4chan, /b/...

Quick Reply: Why I love BF so much.