The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

The Woman

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2011, 08:42 PM
Little Roober is on a distinguished road

I let my ex drive my Jimmy twice. Once around the block from my neighbors to my house (I was reluctant, but agreed). The next was on a snowy day in the country down curvy roads at night. (I wa scared $hitless) Luckily, my power seat doesnt work anymore and she can't reach the pedals. In fact, no one in my family can. (Insert evil laugh here)

Old 10-22-2011, 08:46 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Little Roober
I let my ex drive my Jimmy twice. Once around the block from my neighbors to my house (I was reluctant, but agreed). The next was on a snowy day in the country down curvy roads at night. (I wa scared $hitless) Luckily, my power seat doesnt work anymore and she can't reach the pedals. In fact, no one in my family can. (Insert evil laugh here)

haha i wish my seat was stuck like that to bad mine is manual

even tho my seat sits all the way back when i drive since im so tall

Old 10-22-2011, 09:11 PM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

as far as seat goes for auto, set it and disconnect it....ohhhh it wont adjust?? so sorry..then an evil laugh for sure.

Old 10-22-2011, 10:05 PM
gatorboy44 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by warthogdriver
as far as seat goes for auto, set it and disconnect it....ohhhh it wont adjust?? so sorry..then an evil laugh for sure.
That is GENIUS I never thought about doing that cause im 6' 4" And she has no choice but to move it up haha. But the beautiful smile that she got on her face when I said "come on, ill let you drive the jimmy" was well worth being scared $hitless driving down the road.

Last edited by gatorboy44; 10-22-2011 at 10:10 PM.
Old 10-22-2011, 10:37 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

I'll let Sarah drive CB. She named it afterall... ugh "ooooh that's nice, it's a cranberry blazer, it's cute!" OMFG could she have picked a gayer name? A Cute Cranberry Blazer.... pfft F that it's CB!
Onto the OP, I'll let her drive it, she has a 2008 grand prix so she used to power. That being said my blazer isn't "powerfull" as far as vehicles go but for a blazer it's strong. The whine from the supercharger, growl from the dual exhaust, light howl from the 32" mudders & super crisp shifts from the upgraded transmission kind of beg you to drive it faster.
It's cool how the power just keeps coming more & more the further you get into the gas.
When you tromp it @ 20 - 50 mph & it drops down a gear at WOT - that's exhilarating! <--- that scares me if she gets into it a bit lol
<sorry hun> lmao

Old 10-22-2011, 11:59 PM
BF Veteran
AJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the rough

Way back when before I married my beautiful wife, she accompanied me to the local Chevy dealership when I bought a brand spankin' new, absolutely drop dead gorgeous black Chevy Sport C1500 (think 454SS with a 350 instead). After the paper work was done, the salesman went to hand me the keys and I handed them to her.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone so nervous driving before or since.

Yes, I still love her to this day and the love grows each and every day, even though she convinced me to sell the truck to our son about 10 years ago.

Old 10-23-2011, 07:15 AM
gatorboy44 is on a distinguished road

It's no worse they nicknamed my jimmy the polar bear cause its white.