Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

woodview.com Vs. Streebeatcustoms.com

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2008, 12:05 PM
Byte Stryke is an unknown quantity at this point
Default woodview.com Vs. Streebeatcustoms.com

what can I say...
streetbeatcustoms waited until I called them to tell me that they simply don't want my business...
Why?
I have an APO address
Yes, I am in the sand.. I have stepped on a scorpion and a camel spider. (not Intentionally)
They wont ship to an APO. they don't know why. They want an alternate address.
So I give them a relatives address stateside and they balk at that because its not my billing address.... DUH, I am at the APO... where I get my BILLS. I ask again why they wont ship to an APO, they now claim its too big.
Mind you I've had a 50" LCD TV Shipped here from Best Buy.
The entire CARTON for this grille is 69" (it was hard to find out.... I called and asked the Manufacturer.(see below))
so then they claim that the Manufacturer wont ship to an APO. Why this matters, I'm not really sure...
so I called them.
http://www.trexbillet.com/index.php?contact_info=1

Spoke with a GREAT guy there named Jason.
Told him how much I loved the product and REALLY wanted one.... but cannot get it to the APO.

He turns me on to Steve R. at http://www.wooddashexperts.com/custo...mp;mode=update (His Ext is 89, ask for him) and tells me that he can help, tellem I sent ya and he will fix you up!

Jason is a Great guy, Steve R. is a Great guy, Both are very eager to help the customer (ME!).
so as it turns out, I CAN get what I want, for a reasonable price (Shipping is a tad higher and expected)

I recommend them.
GREAT Customer service!

and street beats customs can poo and fall back in it before I ever order anything from them again.

Here is the Grille I ordered!
http://www.wooddashexperts.com/custo...712&page=1
sans bowtie.

Want to Know why the Chinese are Kicking our asses and our retail market is in the toilet?
I walk into McDonalds here and they make me feel like I Belong.
I call my Cellular provider and I dont wait on Hold, The CSR answers with "Hello Mr. (Byte Stryke) how can I help you today?" and he makes me feel like he means it.
I go to a salesroom here and I ask a difficult/technical Question... three people begin looking for the answer.
I walk into my bank in Kuwait, If its busy I am offered a seat, a Number and tea.

Customers want Results and Respect, not excuses and strife.
"we are water, we follow the path of least resistance by our very nature."

I honestly believe that Woodview.com now realizes this.

Old 12-11-2008, 12:32 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: woodview.com Vs. Streebeatcustoms.com

I think this should go in The Lounge. Moving it.

I understand your feeling about this, but honestly, there are a ton of businesses that do not ship to APO, FPO, etc. I don't know the reasons, but that's just the way it is. Glad you found an alternative, though.

Old 12-11-2008, 10:04 PM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Yea man, I find a lot of sellers on e-bay won't ship overseas. When asked the question 'why?' they don't even bother to reply. After all why should they, they've just said 'no overseas shipping' in their advert. Stupid buyer!

Old 12-12-2008, 12:14 AM

Funny part is when you tell em
Fine, take the "we support our troops!" logo down they get pissy and dont understand why....

DUH
Army Post Office

Old 12-23-2008, 04:42 PM

Since I Made such a fuss about it here... I figured I would post the pictures here...
I installed my new Billet grille today!

I Also got my BlazerForum.Com Decals.... but the picture was fuzzy as hell.
I'll try again Later.

my new Add-a-leafs came in as well as my Steering Stabilizer from Superlift Thanks to the fine folks at Rocky Mountain Suspension Products!
Seriously, these people go out of their way to give great customer service!

Just waiting on the second part of my 2" Suspension lift to get here and my body lift... then I can actually eat in my dinning room again!

Old 12-26-2008, 02:48 PM
Starting Member
Blazin1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Your Blazer Looks Bada$$!!! How much did they charge you for shipping??? I want that grill on mine. In my neck of the woods i've seen similar (not sure if it's the same one) selling for $500 plus tax!!!

Old 12-26-2008, 08:55 PM

you dont wanna know what I paid in shipping....

Class 2 over sized to APO.... $118

yeah.

Old 12-27-2008, 05:38 PM
Starting Member
Blazin1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow $118 shipping???!!!

Where could I find out how much that same grill would cost to ship to 93702 (Cali)?

Is there alot of Blazers out there in Kuwait or is your Blazer one of the only ones?

Old 12-28-2008, 11:47 AM
Brooklin67s is an unknown quantity at this point

i have had a problem with streetbeat as well. i got a full air ride kit from them. as for the 4 link. things were tapped the wrong way. some stuff need a RH thread on one end and the other end needed a LH thread. umm holes didnt line up or the holes werent there at all. the guy that installed said that he has seen better stuff come out of a grade 9 shop class lol

Old 12-28-2008, 01:57 PM

ORIGINAL: Blazin1

Wow $118 shipping???!!!

Where could I find out how much that same grill would cost to ship to 93702 (Cali)?

Is there alot of Blazers out there in Kuwait or is your Blazer one of the only ones?

ORIGINAL: Byte Stryke
Here is the Grille I ordered!
http://www.wooddashexperts.com/custo...712&page=1
sans bowtie.
Theres actually quite a few, but perhaps those owners just dont feel the need to share and be sociable. or perhaps they dont know about our forums... YET