Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Your veiw/ opinoin

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2011, 09:12 PM
m3ch is on a distinguished road
Default Your veiw/ opinoin

so i was sitting here watching the news, when they started talking about "K2" "Bath Salts" and other legal "hallucinogens"

i know i wanted to try salvia before it got banned here in MN anywho whats ur veiw on this kinda stuff?

oh and i have a new puppy corgi/shiba inu mix...his name is ein

Old 01-26-2011, 09:18 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Why bother?

And congrats on the new pup!

Old 01-26-2011, 09:31 PM
cochran07 is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree, why bother. But to each their own.

And congrats on the pup. Their fun

Old 01-26-2011, 09:46 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by cbr995
Why bother?

And congrats on the new pup!
Originally Posted by cochran07
I agree, why bother. But to each their own.

And congrats on the pup. Their fun

X3.

on both counts.

never tried any of the usual stuff when i was growing up. never even tempted or pressured to try.

kinda weird, knew alot of friends that did (and still do) plenty of the illegal crap.

but like coch said, to each their own.

Old 01-26-2011, 09:53 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Were you trying some when you made the thread title?

Old 01-26-2011, 10:09 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Man, they just showed something on the news about that "Bath Salts" thing you were talking about and explained some of the side effects.

I don't know, kidney failure doesn't sound very tempting...

Old 01-26-2011, 10:24 PM
m3ch is on a distinguished road

no i was not on salvia i was just wondering what u guys thought about this stuff, and i wanted to try just to experience it not to get high and say hey i smoked salvia i heard it was actually a good experience, and as for the bath salts and k2 stuff im not really tempted on the stuff either

Old 01-27-2011, 12:02 AM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

x16 on the "why bother" side.

never tried the magic mint, but it's semi-popular around here (along with spice) with the "i want to do it, but not do anything 'wrong' " crowd.

for most, it's just a trip to a crappy docotor and $150 to get a medical marijuana card (and license to grow your own weed!) out here, so it's the folk with random drug tests that do it most.

if you want to get legally messed up, do some dust-offs or sniff some glue. if you're gonna waste your time, at least do it in a way that will shoot some holes in your brain

Old 01-27-2011, 01:10 AM
Gimpy Blazer is on a distinguished road

If you try anything with the remotest possibility of kidney failure you are a flat idiot. I have kidney failure and believe me brother getting 2 15 guage needles run into you 3 times a week ain't no picnic. It's cost me a lot of aggravation, my career as well as other health problems. Mine was caused by 45 years of diabetes. I'd be damned if I tried something that had the remotest possibility of going through dialysis. Also watch how much Acetomeniphen you take (Tylenol). You can OD on it and the possibility of kidney failure there is real.If you have dye run through on tests it's hard on your kidneys. Most proplr don't know this and your doctor sure isn't going to tell you if you don't ask. Get informed. 25,000 people go on dialysis in the US every day. There are even special provisions for Medicare qualifications open to people with ESRD (end stage renal failure) that you qualify for at ANY age). Sorry to go off but people really don't understand what they're messing with here.

Last edited by Gimpy Blazer; 01-27-2011 at 01:20 AM. Reason: Added info
Old 01-27-2011, 01:17 AM
Starting Member
BresBlazy will become famous soon enough

frankly I think people who have to change themselves to be happy or have fun have OTHER issues they should probably work out, all drugs are not for me I dont even take motrin unless I am having a kidney stone episode....

But yes to each their own, just not mine LOL

Quick Reply: Your veiw/ opinoin