Lowering Tech This section is for suspension questions related to decreasing the ride height of your vehicle.

Dropped the Blaze

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2008, 08:47 PM
rabbit0102030 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Dropped the Blaze

4" front and 4" rear, makes a whole lot of difference.

It was a custom fabricated kit by USA Motorsports out here in San Antonio, TX.

Old 03-24-2008, 08:55 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Dropped the Blaze

Blocks in the rear or lowering leaf spring?

Old 03-24-2008, 08:56 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

TROY!! Where have you been man? Truck looks good! Not to change the subject, but where did you get the port holes from?

Old 03-24-2008, 09:13 PM
rabbit0102030 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well I have had alot on my plate for a while now, trying to adjust to married life, a new position at work, a new house, getting a car club off the ground, medical problems (cancer scare), but I've started getting more extra time for the things I used to do more often like frequent the forum and such.

The rear is a block kit, they make their own blocks and u-bolts.

I got the ports at AutoZone, I just wanted to see what ports might look like and they were like $5, and I haven't taken them off yet. I'm actually thinking of fabbing my own vents because I actually really like the way they look on there. They remind of all the Buick cars that have them, and plus I want them to be functional to help draw that power robbing hot air out!

Good to see alot of the people I know are still here, and I see we have quite a few new people too!

Old 03-24-2008, 10:16 PM
BF Veteran
jagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant future

looks good bro

Old 03-24-2008, 10:42 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about

Oh that's awesome. Wow. I can pick a favorite part!!!

Old 03-25-2008, 12:46 AM
Irobinson88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice Blazer, looks like a lot of work went into it

Old 03-25-2008, 02:23 AM
BF Veteran
thegr81 is on a distinguished road

Troy looks killer man, I was wondering when you would be back!! Love the lowered stance on your blazer, got to ask though are you thinking about putting air ride on it at all??? I know its been a while since you seen mine last its alot lower now LOL!! I am looking at doing some candy paint like we talked about last time you were here I am going to do a candy blue possibly more colors!! Welcome back its good to see you again!!

Old 03-25-2008, 02:27 AM
TheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to lowered club Rabbit I just did mine to :P

Old 03-25-2008, 05:56 AM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

The blazer looks a million times better Troy. Great job!

Quick Reply: Dropped the Blaze