Lowering Tech This section is for suspension questions related to decreasing the ride height of your vehicle.

Help!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2009, 09:24 AM
GoinMini99 is on a distinguished road
Default Help!!

HIIII...

I bought a 99 4x4 Blazer, but I want it to be lowered/dropped
3/3 or 3/4. Someone please tell me that there is a way to lower these things. And if so; please get back to me with ideas. Im in dire need.
And im started to get a little worried. I want it low; and sweet.

HELP!!!

Old 06-12-2009, 05:38 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

I moved this to the 'Lowering Tech' section since the 'New Member' section is not for asking tech questions. Plus, it's a 4x4. Why would you want to lower it?

Old 06-12-2009, 05:42 PM
mikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud of

all you need to do to lower a 4x4 is back out the bolts on your tbars and add blocks to the rear, its very easy and cheap to do. check out stylintrucks.com for blocks and for the tbars look in the DIY section on the forum and find the thread on how to crank your tbars and just do the opposite.