Lowering Tech This section is for suspension questions related to decreasing the ride height of your vehicle.

Please help Best lowering Method?

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2010, 11:09 PM
Starting Member
j00blazer is on a distinguished road
Default Please help Best lowering Method?

Hello everyone I'm a newbie and I have a 00 blazer 2wd v6 4.3L. I dropped it a couple years ago an inch in front with shocks and 2inches in the back with blocks and struts. The driving sucks because I can feel every pot hole, especially with I had my 22s on. Is there a better way to have it dropped the way I have it, but so it can ride smother? Pleas help.

Old 03-16-2010, 01:19 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

for starters, you don't lower a vehicle with shocks (they only control the compression/rebound action from driving). second, these trucks don't have struts-anywhere!

you're a brand new member, eh? with a post like that, it kinda makes you out to be a spammer. at least it does IMO.

and running 22's on a "S" series truck sure as hell ain't gonna be like riding in a Caddy, that's for sure!

sinceyou say you lowered this truck "a couple years ago" why do you now have an issue with the ride quality?

i'm not being a *****, but you're post sure seems kinda funny.......................