New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

00 jimmy

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2007, 10:35 PM
joey bonez is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 00 jimmy

Sorry folks still new to this . I have a 2000 jimmy alot of mods. I have 8 tvs, new bumper headlights blue hids
k&n fipk 20 inch rims, neon, cowl induction hood,billet grill high output alt optima battery
I had the bottom half of the truck painted jet black to match the upper half bottom was orignally beige
now it is all in black .I am doing over the interior new black carpet suade headliner,changing int body panels
to blk . Door panels are done in suade.the truck also has new rotors ,brakes,fuelpump,gas tank ,newexhaust
soon to be changed to stainless steel .All the mods and more work to be done was performed by me
I do accessory installations for a living alarms radios rims spoilers and also a mechanic for about 15years
I also live in brooklyn ny in a car club and also do a lot of car shows in the summer
thanks much
bonezzzz

Old 12-20-2007, 12:14 AM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future
Default RE: 00 jimmy

a picture is worth a thousand words

in other words. WE NEED PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it sounds like youve got an awesome truck. im itchin to see where you managed to stuff 8 tv's...

Welcome to the site, there is plenty of help to go around so if you have any problems, post away!

Old 12-20-2007, 07:21 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: 00 jimmy

We don't need another thread on this same topic...

*Double Post - Thread Closed* Please respond to the original introduction thread 00 jimmy