New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Blah, blah, blah.

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2011, 02:33 PM
Altimeter is on a distinguished road
Default Blah, blah, blah.

Jason here. I spent 9 years in the Army as a parachute rigger. Ive been all over Europe and Ive spent my time in Korea, too. I did have around 5 years at Ft. Bragg, in our great state of NC, also. Married with 2 kids, a 6 year old boy and a 20 month old little girl.

I have a black 2004 Blazer, base model, 5 speed, lowered 3" all around. Only mods so far is a drop in K&N. I just bought some ZR1 rims, so I found this site looking for what size spacers I need for the rims to work. If I have read correctly, 2 1/4" is a minimum, and 2 1/2" is preferred? I need to know quickly, as there are several on ebay that I am looking at, and want to get these rims on ASAP.

Old 03-06-2011, 08:15 PM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

Welcome from New York. i don't have your answer about the spacers but did you check the thread on wheels and tires?

Old 03-09-2011, 04:47 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

welcome to the show, from Canada.

is your truck 2WD? i'm guessing yes, since you've lowered it 3".

you'll need 2" spacers if it is 2WD, otherwise, they bolt right up to the 4WD trucks.

*** you need to be carefull about front & rear Vette wheels though

if you get all front's, it's better. rears have more off-set, & are wider (clearance issues).

Old 03-11-2011, 02:13 PM

Yes its a 2wd. I got my 2" spacers yesterday. And just finished putting them on and cleaning her up. I will post a pic soon. Thanks for the replies.

Old 03-11-2011, 05:32 PM
Default A pic.

Here she is after the spacers and rims were installed, and a bath.

Attached Thumbnails Blah, blah, blah.-blazer1.jpg  
Old 03-15-2011, 01:24 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Very nice, Street Scene SS GenII front bumper would look great on that truck.

Old 03-16-2011, 05:31 PM

Thanks. I've pretty much narrowed it down to that bumper. Hopefully I can get that done over he summer sometime. And add an SS ram air hood too.