New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Blazin on 22s in Ky

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2010, 10:21 AM
hellafocusd is on a distinguished road

I truly appreciate all the compliments on my truck! I still have a ton of work in mind hopefully next month the progress will pick up and alot of my ideas become reality.

Originally Posted by nj4x4blaze
Truck looks good. You should ditch that bumper and swap it for a s10 all chrome front bumper without the impact strip or find someone who owns a white xtreme that swapped out their front bumper and valance.

I couldn't agree more...lol. I had a street scene bumper cover on it which looked ok but a dog figured his lifes goal was to mess up my ride one night so until I get my taxes I gotta roll this way...lol. I am torn between two styles tho...maybe you guys can give me your opinion on which would look better in your eyes. Oh and by the way the grille is being swapped out with a paintable LS one, and either billet inserts added or speed grille mesh.

Xtreme bumper and valance

SS Bumper Cover ( Not Street Scene one )

Last edited by hellafocusd; 01-15-2010 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Internet Froze up...
Old 01-15-2010, 11:56 AM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

You can't go wrong with either one. Only thing you have to remember is that the Xtreme lower lip of the valance always cracks in the center. If you look at any daily driven xtreme, look at the lower valance and you will see at the very bottom of the lip it is cracked.

Old 01-15-2010, 12:33 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

I'd go for the xtreme

Old 01-15-2010, 02:43 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

SS bumper FTW. They look amazing on the S-series trucks.

Old 01-15-2010, 03:23 PM
Phil is on a distinguished road

Welcome from Fla!

Good work on your Blazer man. Not my style but I see you put a lot of effort into it, and that I most certainly respect. Did the shorty antenna change your radio reception any?

Old 01-15-2010, 11:02 PM
hellafocusd is on a distinguished road

wow, still torn between the two bumpers choices...lol.

As for the shorty antenna question.....honestly man, I couldn't tell ya...lol, I never and when I say never I mean NEVER listen to the radio....I only put it on there till I pick up another fender and shave the antenna entirely.

Thank you for the compliment, alot of time and effort has been put into this truck, but like I said earlier, hopefully next month alot more will get put into it...lol.

Old 01-18-2010, 11:34 AM
Unlimitedsp is on a distinguished road

sweet blaze! Welcome from Pennsylvania

Old 01-18-2010, 03:02 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

I say go for the SS style bumper. Clean and I find it looks better than the Xtreme front.

Old 01-18-2010, 03:49 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

ya that looks good.

Old 01-18-2010, 10:58 PM
papacope is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree with the SS bumper, it looks pretty slick. =]

Quick Reply: Blazin on 22s in Ky