New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Greetings from the High Desert

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2008, 12:56 PM
Beginning Member
collin_k5_blazer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Greetings from the High Desert

Hello all, my name is Collin and I am new to the forums. I am really excited about getting started on my new project truck, a 1974 Blazer K5. I love working on things, especially fixing up old things and finding ways to make things work that other people think will never work... one of my hobbies I guess. I own a computer repair and training business - C. Rowe Computer Services, and have been tinkering with cars, trucks, engines, carburetors, computers, and everything else for a while now. This is my first full "truck" project and I am interested in rebuilding the 350 motor, maybe stroking it out to a 383, rebuilding the TH350 tranny, upgrading axles, and restoring most of the truck. I will be posting under the build section as I go and would love any insights, ideas, or suggestions from any knowledgeable people. Thanks for this forum and thanks to all who contribute and share their acquired knowledge with the world....

Old 11-25-2008, 01:07 PM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about
Default RE: Greetings from the High Desert

Welcome to the site!

Old 11-25-2008, 01:21 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome! I recently picked up a 74 K5 project truck as well. Have a look at the link in my signature for pictures. I look forward to seeing pictures of your truck.

Old 11-25-2008, 02:37 PM
Blazin NC is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome to the forum!

Old 11-28-2008, 02:18 PM
Beginning Member

Thanks all! Nice to see the comraderie here, I love it... I will be posting soon under the project truck section. thanks again, Happy Thanksgiving!

Old 11-28-2008, 03:52 PM
Beginning Member

cant post pics under build forum for some reason...

nevermind, found the tutorial, sorry...

Old 11-28-2008, 03:56 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Try an online photo host, then check out THIS TUTORIAL.

Nice Cheyenne BTW!