New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

hello

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2010, 01:44 PM
Beginning Member
FreshDA9 is on a distinguished road
Default hello

Hello Blazer Fourm my name is Steve i am from Columbus Ohio. I drive a 97 blazer 4x4 daily except right now i might be replacing the motor on it. Havent been able to tear into her yet but after our blizzard is done ill be able to tear her apart.
As for my self im an apprentice tuner for Dyno Tune Motorsports and have currently opened my own tuning company R Gen Racing. I mainly do Hondas, DSM, and occasional BMW. I also have a 91 Integra with plans to swap another head on it and a 100 shot with a new compression ratio of 12.2 to 1.

I foudn this place searching for repair manuals for when i tear the Blazer apart but im having a hayday looking at the cyclone typhoon part swaps on my year blazers. im really gonna have to look into this since i havent been able to find any tuning solution for my year.

Any ways hear are the pics.
only pic of the Blazer and how it sits right now

And some of my Integra

and the pistons that are going in

Old 02-06-2010, 02:39 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the Forum.

Old 02-06-2010, 02:53 PM
oisinirish is an unknown quantity at this point

welcome

Old 02-06-2010, 05:12 PM
Beginning Member
FreshDA9 is on a distinguished road

Thank you guys for the Welcome. I have been reading all over this fourm and finding some turbo info that is appeasing to me. been reading UR50SLO's thread on the Marine Intake conversion. only thing i dont know is what does the intake come from? what vehicle can i acquire this from or manufacturer? Also looks like my Blazer is supported by HP tuners witch is nice since i have used the software before on many Camero, Corvette, GTo, etc since DTM is a dedicated SCT and HP Tuners tuner. we have thought about tuning the truck but his scanner didnt read my ecm so we didnt think there was support.

Old 02-06-2010, 05:27 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome!

For the other questions, just post up in the appropriate forum!

Old 02-07-2010, 11:07 PM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Welcome from New Zealand.

Like the two tone colour of the truck. Looks good in red with the top half white. j/k LOL

Old 02-07-2010, 11:50 PM
foxxie is on a distinguished road

Welcome! from another kiwi way down under

Old 02-08-2010, 07:36 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Welcome to the forum from Canada Steve!
Damn office filters block your pics . I'll have to take a look when I get home though! I like integras...

Old 02-08-2010, 09:06 AM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Welcome from the state of ILLINOIS!

Old 02-08-2010, 09:31 AM
Unlimitedsp is on a distinguished road

Welcome From Pennsylvania

Quick Reply: hello