New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Hello All! !

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2009, 10:12 AM
cdnhawk is on a distinguished road
Default Hello All! !

Hey all.

Just wanted to drop a quick line... all you guys and gals are amazing! Thank the gods I found this site....

Have a great weekend!

Old 08-07-2009, 11:56 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Welcome to the forum! Judging by your name I'm guessing your Canadian? Where abouts are you? What are ya driving?

Old 08-07-2009, 12:53 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the Forum.

[quote=Sisk;237175]...Where abouts are you?... quote]
It's okay, Alex, you can say "aboot" here.

Old 08-07-2009, 01:59 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by rriddle3
It's okay, Alex, you can say "aboot" here.

Surprisingly I don't think I've ever used "aboot". lol...it's more of a Newfie think I think.

Old 08-07-2009, 02:28 PM
mikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud of

Welcome to the forum!!

Old 08-07-2009, 03:46 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Sisk

Surprisingly I don't think I've ever used "aboot". lol...it's more of a Newfie think I think.
Alex, if you say about fast enough and enough times, it'll actually start sounding like ABOOT lol, try it, kept me entertained the other day at work... "HOLY ****, the americans were right!" lol.

Welcome to the forum!

Old 08-07-2009, 03:47 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by oktain
Alex, if you say about fast enough and enough times, it'll actually start sounding like ABOOT lol, try it, kept me entertained the other day at work... "HOLY ****, the americans were right!" lol.

Welcome to the forum!
hahaha, I was actually thinking about that. I was thinking it might just be our accents and we do say aboot, and we don't even realize it lol.

Old 08-07-2009, 04:25 PM
Beginning Member
Jaxxon is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Sisk
hahaha, I was actually thinking about that. I was thinking it might just be our accents and we do say aboot, and we don't even realize it lol.

I always said that South Park was educational

Old 08-07-2009, 07:28 PM
Starting Member
blazeitupdrgonzo is on a distinguished road

Welcome man

Old 08-07-2009, 09:32 PM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

Welcome.

Quick Reply: Hello All! !