New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Hello from Germany and THANK YOU ALL!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2009, 04:18 AM
Beginning Member
overseachevlover is on a distinguished road
Default Hello from Germany and THANK YOU ALL!!!

Hello from far away. I just wanted to say thank you, guys, 'cause without your help I would have had to get rid of my beloved '98 Blazer. Here in Germany it seems that no one even understands my car. So everytime something goes wrong, I look here, try to get the parts somehow and fix it myself.
Changed my ignition switch yesterday and I have had one day driving without stalling. This feels sooooo good after weeks of driving with it stalling in the middle of the road at least 5 times within 20 km.

Sooo thank you again for all your help

Isis

Old 08-08-2009, 05:52 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Welcome to the forum from Canada! Glad to hear you got your truck fixed.

Old 08-08-2009, 11:42 AM
mikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud of

Welcome to the forum!!

Old 08-08-2009, 08:33 PM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Welcome from New Zealand.

Old 08-09-2009, 01:05 AM
foxxie is on a distinguished road

Welcome! from the other Kiwi on the west coast of New Zealand.
Great to here that you fixed the problem, any pics?

Old 08-09-2009, 04:29 AM
Beginning Member

Thank you for your warm welcomes everyone. It is great to be part of this community
To Foxxie: you mean pics of my car? For now it is just the basic '98 LT but if it is running nicely now I can start putting some money into the looks of it. But I will post a picture anyway....

Attached Thumbnails Hello from Germany and THANK YOU ALL!!!-bild-002.jpg  
Old 08-09-2009, 10:08 AM
Big Keith is on a distinguished road

Welcome from Michigan. Part's must be almost impossible to find how many Blazer's do you see in Hamburg????

Old 08-09-2009, 11:01 AM
Beginning Member

Hello Big Keith...

Since I have had some US-Cars before, I know my shops for spare parts. And if they dont have a part I need, I order it from the states. Works great!!! And, well.... in Hamburg there are not many Blazers around, but thats why I drive one. I like to drive around in something not everyone has and which s still affordable. If I could, I would have a Tahoe

Greetings from Germany

Old 08-09-2009, 02:39 PM
Beginning Member
Jaxxon is on a distinguished road

Greetings from a Birt living in the USA. I don't know if it will help at all, but there are places in the UK that supply US car parts. It might make it a bit cheaper and quicker, but then they might just get their parts from the US and charge you more. Anyway welcome to the forum and I'm glad you are Blazing it up again!!

Old 08-10-2009, 01:04 AM
TomSawyer is on a distinguished road

Welcome from Florida! It's great to know that you have help from this form to keep your truck running.

Quick Reply: Hello from Germany and THANK YOU ALL!!!